BYU basketball: Reserve guard Raul Delgado has decided to transfer
Delgado is a 6-foot-2 combo guard from Springville High School. He signed with BYU out of Western Nebraska Junior College where he played for two seasons. In his one year with the Cougars he logged inconsistent playing time and averaged just 1.8 points per game and 6.6 minutes played.
Delgado entered the season coming off of an elbow injury and was never able to secure a role on the team. After shooting a stellar 43 percent from 3-point range in junior college, Delgado managed just 25.8 percent from deep at BYU and 34.6 percent shooting overall.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 120
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 29
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 21
- AP All-Americans: Utah's Wright named... 19