BYU basketball: Reserve guard Raul Delgado has decided to transfer
Delgado is a 6-foot-2 combo guard from Springville High School. He signed with BYU out of Western Nebraska Junior College where he played for two seasons. In his one year with the Cougars he logged inconsistent playing time and averaged just 1.8 points per game and 6.6 minutes played.
Delgado entered the season coming off of an elbow injury and was never able to secure a role on the team. After shooting a stellar 43 percent from 3-point range in junior college, Delgado managed just 25.8 percent from deep at BYU and 34.6 percent shooting overall.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 35
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 29
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16
- Morning links: BYU letting fans... 16