BYU basketball: Reserve guard Raul Delgado has decided to transfer
Delgado is a 6-foot-2 combo guard from Springville High School. He signed with BYU out of Western Nebraska Junior College where he played for two seasons. In his one year with the Cougars he logged inconsistent playing time and averaged just 1.8 points per game and 6.6 minutes played.
Delgado entered the season coming off of an elbow injury and was never able to secure a role on the team. After shooting a stellar 43 percent from 3-point range in junior college, Delgado managed just 25.8 percent from deep at BYU and 34.6 percent shooting overall.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 56
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37