CLEVELAND — Utah couldn’t have envisioned a worse outcome to its three-game homestand. However, after losing three straight games in Salt Lake City, the Blaze know the season is still very young.
Luckily for them, they’re undefeated on the road.
To get back on track, Utah (1-3) desperately needs to address the waterfall of turnovers that has drowned its season over the first four weeks when it faces Cleveland (1-3) at Quicken Loans Arena on Saturday at 5 p.m.
The Gladiators are also struggling to find an identity, but after being outscored 202-137 in three straight losses to open the 2013 campaign, they scored an overtime win over powerhouse Philadelphia on the road. In that game, quarterback Brian Zbydniewski threw for 316 yards and eight touchdowns and ran for another.
Blaze on the Air
Utah Blaze (1-3) at Cleveland Gladiators (1-3)
Saturday, 5 p.m.
Quicken Loans Arena, Ohio
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much money...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...
- Breaking down UMass, BYU basketball's next...
- Local NFL watch: How Utah players fared in...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Several Utahns help LDS school Southern...
- Power rankings: Pac-12, WCC, MWC men's...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 191
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 97
- BYU football: Cougar offense rebounds... 84
- Utah football: Utes end season with... 76
- BYU, Utah State basketball: Second-half... 74
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 59
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 50