Utah Blaze: Season hanging on the edge as Blaze face Cleveland on the road
CLEVELAND — Utah couldn’t have envisioned a worse outcome to its three-game homestand. However, after losing three straight games in Salt Lake City, the Blaze know the season is still very young.
Luckily for them, they’re undefeated on the road.
To get back on track, Utah (1-3) desperately needs to address the waterfall of turnovers that has drowned its season over the first four weeks when it faces Cleveland (1-3) at Quicken Loans Arena on Saturday at 5 p.m.
The Gladiators are also struggling to find an identity, but after being outscored 202-137 in three straight losses to open the 2013 campaign, they scored an overtime win over powerhouse Philadelphia on the road. In that game, quarterback Brian Zbydniewski threw for 316 yards and eight touchdowns and ran for another.
Blaze on the Air
Utah Blaze (1-3) at Cleveland Gladiators (1-3)
Saturday, 5 p.m.
Quicken Loans Arena, Ohio
- Utah Jazz select Baylor forward Taurean...
- Magic land Serge Ibaka in draft-night trade...
- 76ers take Ben Simmons with No. 1 pick in NBA...
- Pistorius shown in TV interview ahead of...
- NFL to interview Matthew, Peppers, Harrison...
- North Carolina AD: School will respond to...
- Championship ring: President calls Cavs coach...
- Items owned by gangster 'Whitey' Bulger to be...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 164
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 70
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 40
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 34
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 32
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 20
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 20