CLEVELAND — Utah couldn’t have envisioned a worse outcome to its three-game homestand. However, after losing three straight games in Salt Lake City, the Blaze know the season is still very young.
Luckily for them, they’re undefeated on the road.
To get back on track, Utah (1-3) desperately needs to address the waterfall of turnovers that has drowned its season over the first four weeks when it faces Cleveland (1-3) at Quicken Loans Arena on Saturday at 5 p.m.
The Gladiators are also struggling to find an identity, but after being outscored 202-137 in three straight losses to open the 2013 campaign, they scored an overtime win over powerhouse Philadelphia on the road. In that game, quarterback Brian Zbydniewski threw for 316 yards and eight touchdowns and ran for another.
Blaze on the Air
Utah Blaze (1-3) at Cleveland Gladiators (1-3)
Saturday, 5 p.m.
Quicken Loans Arena, Ohio
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks off...
- Tournament central: 5A boys semifinals live...
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- Catching up: Old friends Andre Miller, Alex...
- Tournament central: 4A boys basketball live...
- High school boys basketball: Davis survives...
- CougarLinks: Daniel Sorensen deemed a winner...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- UteLinks: A look at Utah's RPI breakdown 52
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 46
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 42
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 24