GREEN RIVER, Emery County — A man who investigators believe was making a drug run from California to the East Coast was arrested in Utah with 65 pounds of marijuana in his motor home.
A trooper pulled over a motor home Wednesday on I-70 near Green River because of illegally tinted windows and lane violations, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The trooper became suspicious of the driver, conducted a records check on him and subsequently called for a drug-sniffing K-9 to go through the motor home. The dog discovered 65 pounds of marijuana, the UHP said.
Warren DeBiew, 57, from New York, was arrested for investigation of drug possession with intent to distribute and booked into the Emery County Jail.
— Pat Reavy
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Orem construction fire believed to be arson,...
- Gov. Herbert nominates 3rd District Judge...
- Visiting minister urges unity among Christians
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 33
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15