Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — An open casting call for NBC’s "The Biggest Loser" could be the answer to some Utahn’s extra inches blues.
Casting directors from the hit show will be in Salt Lake City on May 4 to find contestants for the 15th season of the show, according to a news release.
Hopeful participants should be looking to lose 80 or more pounds.
Those who attend the open call are encouraged to bring a non-returnable, recent photo of themselves to give to the directors. Four additional photos that help support participants' personal stories for seeking to lose weight also will be accepted.
Participants should also bring a pen for paperwork and water and a folding chair for the wait in line.
The casting call will be held in the KSL building located at 55 N. 300 West in Salt Lake City.
Hopeful participants may preregister a profile online and choose an open-call location.
Emmilie Buchanan is an intern for the Deseret News with Mormon Times. She recently graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho. Contact her at email@example.com
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes'
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance to...
- Brandon Mull's new 'Sky Raiders' shares...
- Dancing for Food: Dance event raises $40K for...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Book review: Brandon Sanderson's 'Words of...
- First look at modernized 'Annie' produced by...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 63
- Director Darren Aronofsky’s... 20
- Instead of 'Game of Thrones,' there are... 11
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going... 9
- Kids are still reading 'Calvin and Hobbes' 7
- PBS science correspondent Miles O'Brien... 1
- First look at modernized 'Annie'... 1
- Wacky 'Mr. Peabody and Sherman' makes... 1