Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — An open casting call for NBC’s "The Biggest Loser" could be the answer to some Utahn’s extra inches blues.
Casting directors from the hit show will be in Salt Lake City on May 4 to find contestants for the 15th season of the show, according to a news release.
Hopeful participants should be looking to lose 80 or more pounds.
Those who attend the open call are encouraged to bring a non-returnable, recent photo of themselves to give to the directors. Four additional photos that help support participants' personal stories for seeking to lose weight also will be accepted.
Participants should also bring a pen for paperwork and water and a folding chair for the wait in line.
The casting call will be held in the KSL building located at 55 N. 300 West in Salt Lake City.
Hopeful participants may preregister a profile online and choose an open-call location.
Emmilie Buchanan is an intern for the Deseret News with Mormon Times. She recently graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bill Cosby is ordered to stand trial in sex case
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Chris Hicks: ‘Joy’ and a special...
- 'Floating down the Mississippi': 'Big River'...
- Book review: Weston's 'The Mirror Test'...
- Chris Hicks: Carol Burnett, ‘Angie...
- Pianist Jason Lyle Black's debut 'Piano...
- Farmington's Donald Johnson to appear on...
- Mom's 'happy Chewbacca' video shatters... 6
- DC movie universe hit with fallout from... 5
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Goodbye,... 4
- 'Stomping out the stigma': A look at... 3
- Chris Hicks: ‘Joy’ and a... 1
- 'Castle' is done, so let's bring back... 1
- Pelé biopic 'Birth of a Legend'... 1
- Video game adaptation 'Angry Birds... 1