FARMINGTON — Farmington Canyon Road, also called Forest Service Road No. 007, is open to the intersection with Francis Peak Road and Skyline Drive.
Due to snow and wet conditions, Francis Peak Road and Skyline Drive remain under a seasonal closure and gates will be locked until June 1, weather permitting.
Due to flood damage in the spring of 2011, Farmington Canyon Road was closed for public safety reasons and to prevent further damage. Flood repair work was completed in early December 2012 and the road has been open for winter recreation use.
During spring conditions, roads and trails are wet and muddy and can sustain resource damage from recreation use. Recreationers are responsible for knowing which roads and trails are designated for motorized use.
Motor vehicle use maps are available on the Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest website at www.fs.usda.gov/uwcnf.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 92
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18