LOGAN, Utah - David Graham took third place in the men’s 800-meter run at the Utah State Mark Faldmo Invite on Saturday morning with a personal-best time of 1:50.53.
“We had a really good showing in the 800 today,” head coach Mark Robison said. “Overall it was a good weekend for us. We’re looking forward to the home meet next weekend. We just want to keep making progress.”
Next weekend the Cougars host the Robison Invitational at Clarence F. Robison Track and Field Complex in Provo.
Mason Porter is a Sports Information Director for BYU Athletic Communications. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora of...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig out of...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 51
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48