LOGAN, Utah - David Graham took third place in the men’s 800-meter run at the Utah State Mark Faldmo Invite on Saturday morning with a personal-best time of 1:50.53.
“We had a really good showing in the 800 today,” head coach Mark Robison said. “Overall it was a good weekend for us. We’re looking forward to the home meet next weekend. We just want to keep making progress.”
Next weekend the Cougars host the Robison Invitational at Clarence F. Robison Track and Field Complex in Provo.
Mason Porter is a Sports Information Director for BYU Athletic Communications. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32