LOGAN, Utah - David Graham took third place in the men’s 800-meter run at the Utah State Mark Faldmo Invite on Saturday morning with a personal-best time of 1:50.53.
“We had a really good showing in the 800 today,” head coach Mark Robison said. “Overall it was a good weekend for us. We’re looking forward to the home meet next weekend. We just want to keep making progress.”
Next weekend the Cougars host the Robison Invitational at Clarence F. Robison Track and Field Complex in Provo.
Mason Porter is a Sports Information Director for BYU Athletic Communications. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- Utes drop out of national rankings following...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 143
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 38
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 36
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 35
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 31
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach... 23
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21