LOGAN, Utah - David Graham took third place in the men’s 800-meter run at the Utah State Mark Faldmo Invite on Saturday morning with a personal-best time of 1:50.53.
“We had a really good showing in the 800 today,” head coach Mark Robison said. “Overall it was a good weekend for us. We’re looking forward to the home meet next weekend. We just want to keep making progress.”
Next weekend the Cougars host the Robison Invitational at Clarence F. Robison Track and Field Complex in Provo.
Mason Porter is a Sports Information Director for BYU Athletic Communications. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's progress...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- High school football: Friday's playoff roundup
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 60
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 55
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 51
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 35
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32