LOGAN, Utah - David Graham took third place in the men’s 800-meter run at the Utah State Mark Faldmo Invite on Saturday morning with a personal-best time of 1:50.53.
“We had a really good showing in the 800 today,” head coach Mark Robison said. “Overall it was a good weekend for us. We’re looking forward to the home meet next weekend. We just want to keep making progress.”
Next weekend the Cougars host the Robison Invitational at Clarence F. Robison Track and Field Complex in Provo.
Mason Porter is a Sports Information Director for BYU Athletic Communications. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 82
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 25
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24