Utah Blaze looking to get back on track against Chicago
SALT LAKE CITY — It was a much-needed break for the Utah Blaze.
Following two unexpected losses in consecutive weeks, the Blaze were granted the opportunity to re-group during their bye week. Now it’s time for business. Utah will look to right the ship against Chicago (2-2) Saturday at EnergySolutions Arena at 8 p.m.
The Rush, who are on a two-game winning streak, are led by Carson Coffman, who was the backup behind Blaze quarterback Tommy Grady last season. He’s thrown for 816 yards and 18 touchdowns in four starts for Chicago.
“The two biggest areas we have to eliminate are penalties and turnovers,” Utah coach Ron James said in a released statement. “We’ve got to put ourselves in better positions, play smarter football and hone in on situations a lot better.”
Blaze on the Air
Chicago Rush (2-2) at Utah Blaze (1-2)
Saturday, 8 p.m.
TV: CBS Sports Network
- Booker, other locals could get NFL draft...
- Niumatalolo and Navy make another trip to the...
- Decades later, Thurl Bailey and N.C. State...
- The BYU international basketball tracker: How...
- BYU men's volleyball: Underwood and others...
- Having freshman QBs is a mixed bag for Utah
- Morning links: Which local prospects could...
- Morning links: BYU's Eric Mika returns... 86
- BYU basketball: Cougars to play USC... 49
- BYU's Kaufusi an intriguing NFL... 26
- Morning links: NFL Draft prospect news... 18
- Oakland Raiders owner says he will... 17
- Having freshman QBs is a mixed bag for... 15
- 2016 NFL draft: Local players who might... 14
- BYU football announces full spring... 12