USU athletics: Aggies to host four events Saturday, April 20
Utah State's spring sports will be in full swing on Saturday, April 20, as it will be hosting four different events throughout the day.
Utah State's men's and women's outdoor track and field teams will host its only outdoor meet of the season, the Mark Faldmo Invitational, at the Ralph Maughan Track Stadium. Field events will begin at 10 a.m., with running events starting at 11:45 a.m.
Utah State’s women’s tennis team will conclude its regular season by hosting Western Athletic Conference foe Idaho at the Sports Academy and Racquet Club at 10 a.m.
Utah State's softball team will also be in action as it hosts Louisiana Tech in a WAC game at LaRee and LeGrand Johnson Field beginning at 1 p.m.
Fans will also have the opportunity to see Utah State's football team Saturday afternoon at its annual Blue vs. White spring game on Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium at 2 p.m.
Admission to every event this weekend is free.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Utah high school boys basketball previews:...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan against...
- BYU's Rose adjusts lineup — freshman...
- Morning links: Utah, USU pick up commitments...
- How did they fare? Locals in the NFL roundup...
- Rock On: A bad day gets worse for Whittingham
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 128
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 54
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 44
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 38
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 37
- Live updates: No. 13 Utah takes on UCLA... 35