USU athletics: Aggies to host four events Saturday, April 20
Utah State's spring sports will be in full swing on Saturday, April 20, as it will be hosting four different events throughout the day.
Utah State's men's and women's outdoor track and field teams will host its only outdoor meet of the season, the Mark Faldmo Invitational, at the Ralph Maughan Track Stadium. Field events will begin at 10 a.m., with running events starting at 11:45 a.m.
Utah State’s women’s tennis team will conclude its regular season by hosting Western Athletic Conference foe Idaho at the Sports Academy and Racquet Club at 10 a.m.
Utah State's softball team will also be in action as it hosts Louisiana Tech in a WAC game at LaRee and LeGrand Johnson Field beginning at 1 p.m.
Fans will also have the opportunity to see Utah State's football team Saturday afternoon at its annual Blue vs. White spring game on Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium at 2 p.m.
Admission to every event this weekend is free.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for...
- Class of 2015: Utah high school athletes with...
- Christian Stewart writes final chapter on...
- Ranking the best free agents in the NBA
- High school sports: Nearly 650 athletes...
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A decade...
- Utah Jazz bolster coaching staff on first day...
- Jazz in talks with German center Pleiss,...
- U. cornerback Hatfield arrested for... 61
- Morning links: Fox Sports discusses why... 56
- Amy Donaldson: Former BYU QB Jake... 50
- Morning links: New BYU commit's late... 31
- Dick Harmon: BYU's retired AD Glen... 27
- Morning links: Damian Lillard, Paul... 24
- Mendenhall's coaching tenure at BYU: A... 23
- Jazz not expected to be a major player... 13