USU athletics: Aggies to host four events Saturday, April 20
Utah State's spring sports will be in full swing on Saturday, April 20, as it will be hosting four different events throughout the day.
Utah State's men's and women's outdoor track and field teams will host its only outdoor meet of the season, the Mark Faldmo Invitational, at the Ralph Maughan Track Stadium. Field events will begin at 10 a.m., with running events starting at 11:45 a.m.
Utah State’s women’s tennis team will conclude its regular season by hosting Western Athletic Conference foe Idaho at the Sports Academy and Racquet Club at 10 a.m.
Utah State's softball team will also be in action as it hosts Louisiana Tech in a WAC game at LaRee and LeGrand Johnson Field beginning at 1 p.m.
Fans will also have the opportunity to see Utah State's football team Saturday afternoon at its annual Blue vs. White spring game on Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium at 2 p.m.
Admission to every event this weekend is free.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34