USU athletics: Aggies to host four events Saturday, April 20
Utah State's spring sports will be in full swing on Saturday, April 20, as it will be hosting four different events throughout the day.
Utah State's men's and women's outdoor track and field teams will host its only outdoor meet of the season, the Mark Faldmo Invitational, at the Ralph Maughan Track Stadium. Field events will begin at 10 a.m., with running events starting at 11:45 a.m.
Utah State’s women’s tennis team will conclude its regular season by hosting Western Athletic Conference foe Idaho at the Sports Academy and Racquet Club at 10 a.m.
Utah State's softball team will also be in action as it hosts Louisiana Tech in a WAC game at LaRee and LeGrand Johnson Field beginning at 1 p.m.
Fans will also have the opportunity to see Utah State's football team Saturday afternoon at its annual Blue vs. White spring game on Merlin Olsen Field at Romney Stadium at 2 p.m.
Admission to every event this weekend is free.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss to...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- High school basketball: Tuesday's roundup
- High school boys basketball: 5A team-by-team...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 160
- Utes drop out of national rankings... 94
- Haws, Collinsworth shine, but SDSU... 66
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- Utah football: Utes' annual game with... 47
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 40
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall wants... 38
- Utes on the verge of a winning Pac-12... 30