LAWRENCE, Kan. — Marlana VanHoose is 16-years-old and has a voice that is on its way to going viral.
A YouTube video of Marlana singing the National Anthem preceding the University of Kansas women's basketball game on Feb. 3 against Ole Miss has been posted several times and has already achieved more than 70,000 views.
Several viewers expressed their support for the young artist.
Christopher Winter posted, "Amazing. Why is Miley Cyrus famous, and not this talented young vocalist?"
Karen Witte also posted, "I would love for her to sing to my son, my Marine, when he finally gets to come home."
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- How to eat on just $4 a day
- Stranger donates vehicle to Bountiful...
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of...
- The Clean Cut: Beluga whale teases children...
- The Clean Cut: Mothers brought to tears in...
- This class may be the key to lowering...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 58
- Utah claims top ACT scores for second year 32
- How to miss a childhood: The dangers of... 31
- Provo company creates program that... 17
- How your premarital experiences can... 12
- Amy Donaldson: Critics of the ALS Ice... 12
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 11
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with... 9