LAWRENCE, Kan. — Marlana VanHoose is 16-years-old and has a voice that is on its way to going viral.
A YouTube video of Marlana singing the National Anthem preceding the University of Kansas women's basketball game on Feb. 3 against Ole Miss has been posted several times and has already achieved more than 70,000 views.
Several viewers expressed their support for the young artist.
Christopher Winter posted, "Amazing. Why is Miley Cyrus famous, and not this talented young vocalist?"
Karen Witte also posted, "I would love for her to sing to my son, my Marine, when he finally gets to come home."
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned over...
- The Clean Cut: Disney World surprise gone wrong
- Colbie Caillat tells women they are more than...
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...
- How I limited my son's screen time without...
- Where to watch free summer outdoor movies in...
- 5 rules for a happy marriage
- Tiny houses big with consumers seeking...
- Utah to appeal same-sex marriage ruling... 65
- Erin Stewart: Stumbling blocks to adoption 14
- Parents of eight children both have... 10
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned... 9
- Colbie Caillat tells women they are... 7
- 5 rules for a happy marriage 4
- Report: Some Utah babies more at risk... 3
- Tornado makes a cameo in Canadian... 1