SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city is approaching its 75th diamond anniversary celebration and is seeking residents who were born in the year 1938, or who have been South Salt Lake residents for 75 years.
Those who qualify should contact Jennifer Allred at 801-464-6757 or by email at email@example.com for a chance to be one of the grand marshals in the South Salt Lake Freedom Fest parade for the Fourth of July holiday.
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes into...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Investigation underway after man's body found...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Federal land managers criticized over... 26
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 21
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 17
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12