SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city is approaching its 75th diamond anniversary celebration and is seeking residents who were born in the year 1938, or who have been South Salt Lake residents for 75 years.
Those who qualify should contact Jennifer Allred at 801-464-6757 or by email at email@example.com for a chance to be one of the grand marshals in the South Salt Lake Freedom Fest parade for the Fourth of July holiday.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Herbert signs bills for Fairpark arena funds,...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 23
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14