SOUTH SALT LAKE — The city is approaching its 75th diamond anniversary celebration and is seeking residents who were born in the year 1938, or who have been South Salt Lake residents for 75 years.
Those who qualify should contact Jennifer Allred at 801-464-6757 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be one of the grand marshals in the South Salt Lake Freedom Fest parade for the Fourth of July holiday.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Salt Lake County may downsize, close South...
- Deer attacks man in Draper backyard, police say
- Two rescued after falling through ice at...
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 56
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 38
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 26
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre... 23
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 14