A simple infographic of what to do to get finances ready for retirement is available as a free printout from FutureAdvisor.
The infographic, designed by Amelia Greenhall, is in checklist form, so it shows what steps need to be taken to have a good retirement portfolio.
Instead of focusing on a specific age to retire, it shows what tasks need to be done at any time during life. This allows those who use it to set up retirement at their own pace and to space out the tasks on their own.
These steps include making sure the investment portfolio is age appropriate, having funds diversified, invest idle cash and utilize tax shelters, look at it two or three times a year and make the investment plan automatic. The PDF for the checklist is available here.
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is time to...
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy...
- How one woman unplugged from technology for...
- Why some handsome men have trouble finding work
- Why it's important to be yourself at work
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view of the...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of...
- Can a company really be altruistic?
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of... 18
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 7
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 5
- Why some handsome men have trouble... 2
- Renovation Solutions: 5 signs it is... 1
- Why college matters more today than 20... 1