Hip-hop violinist Lindsey Stirling overcomes anorexia, critics to find happiness, success
Stirling recently returned from a long tour, and in May, she'll start again, making stops in New Jersey, Virginia, Maryland, Russia, England, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Denmark and Norway. Along the way, she'll continue to share her message.
Everybody has unique talents and gifts, Stirling said, and when we’re not afraid to step outside the box and be ourselves, good things happen.
"I am so much happier when I am doing the things that make me me, and that’s living by my standards and doing the things I love, using my talents, however random they are, to share with other people," Stirling said. "That’s what makes me happy."
Email: email@example.com Twitter: tbtoone
- LDS Church posts article about the history of...
- Funeral plans set for BYU student, LDS...
- Mormon teen's testimony shines in her music
- Mormon missionary David Archuleta performs at...
- LDS Church joins Instagram
- Defending the Faith: Looking again at one of...
- BYU student, LDS seminary teacher watches...
- The Piano Guys: 4 dads on a mission
- LDS Church posts article about the... 75
- Off-hand remark by FOX host sparks... 55
- Ask Angela: I don't know how to tell my... 28
- Mormons score highest on 'Religious... 21
- BYU student, LDS seminary teacher... 17
- Mormon missionary David Archuleta... 13
- The Piano Guys: 4 dads on a mission 11
- Cross supporters hold out hope in... 10