Photo gallery: U. students prepare robots for zombie attack, showcase other mechanical designs
Jeffrey D. Allred, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — University of Utah mechanical engineering students tested autonomous robots against invading zombies as one of many class competitions and design projects showcased at the U.'s Mechanical Engineering Design Day on Tuesday.
Other projects included a mechanical leech, an electronic device to help the visually impaired play soccer, racing vehicles and a lunar excavator.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- 2016 Sterling Scholar candidates
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences' for teen...
- Police ID man who barricaded himself in motor...
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile offenders...
- Long-awaited Jeremy Johnson fraud trial kicks...
- Ex-social worker to plead guilty to sex with...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor... 55
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church... 36
- Feds say Orem man duped hundreds of... 28
- Meagan Grunwald won't get a new trial... 25
- Paradigm shift: Fewer Utah juvenile... 18
- Woman killed by mixer at Sandy grocery... 16
- Video involving officer whose ear was... 15
- Should Utah have 'blended sentences'... 12