PAYSON — Avalon Health Care has been awarded management of the new Central Utah Veterans Home in Payson and the Southern Utah Veterans Home in Ivins.
The Payson location is anticipated to open in early July, and the Ivins location is anticipated to open in late June. The new facilities will include 108 fully private rooms apiece, with private bathrooms in small individual housing units.
The homes are being constructed with environmentally friendly design features.
For patient information regarding veterans and families who are interested in the new facilities, contact Kelly Snowball at 801-334-4325.
People interested in working at the new facilities can contact Byron Kirton at 801-870-0522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avalon Health Care is a group of related companies that provide health care and ancillary services in Utah, Arizona, California, Washington and Hawaii. It is a privately owned Utah holding company that offers home and community care options for seniors and their families.
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make comparisons when...
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000 —...
- 12 kinds of office emails you'll get tonight
- UTA to upgrade downtown Salt Lake TRAX stations
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in Moab...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in mid-air
- Small business survey results indicate...
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 13
- 12 women who should be on dollar bills 11
- Proposed collector natural gas lines in... 7
- Balancing act: Readers dispute... 4
- New grant money helps combat air pollution 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't make... 4
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000... 3
- Utah exceeds Gov. Herbert's jobs goal 2