PAYSON — Avalon Health Care has been awarded management of the new Central Utah Veterans Home in Payson and the Southern Utah Veterans Home in Ivins.
The Payson location is anticipated to open in early July, and the Ivins location is anticipated to open in late June. The new facilities will include 108 fully private rooms apiece, with private bathrooms in small individual housing units.
The homes are being constructed with environmentally friendly design features.
For patient information regarding veterans and families who are interested in the new facilities, contact Kelly Snowball at 801-334-4325.
People interested in working at the new facilities can contact Byron Kirton at 801-870-0522 or email@example.com.
Avalon Health Care is a group of related companies that provide health care and ancillary services in Utah, Arizona, California, Washington and Hawaii. It is a privately owned Utah holding company that offers home and community care options for seniors and their families.
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Students hope to invent windows of the future
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies...
- David Sturt and Todd Nordstrom: Don't forget...
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and Giving...
- Utahns' charitable nature unique
- Utahns urged to shift spending during Small...
- Salt Lake chef wins round in 'Holiday Baking...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Utah liquor commission going slow on... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 3
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 3
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 2
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco... 2