PROVO — A search escalated Monday night for a 14-year-old girl who hadn't been seen since she left for school that morning.
Sarah Charice Beaumont was last seen in her home in the block of 1100 West and 650 North about 8:30 a.m. Monday when her parents left for work.
Provo Police Lt. Mathew Siufanua said Charice was supposed to leave for school, but never arrived. Police were notified about 3:30 p.m. when the Dixon Middle School student didn't come home. Foul play was not suspected, he said.
Multiple searches canvassed nearby neighborhoods Monday looking for Charice, photos and pleas for help were shared on social media and the A Child is Missing calling service made phone calls to the area.
Anyone with information about the missing girl is asked to call the Provo Police Department at 801-852-6210.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 41
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 35
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive... 29
- History-making transgender U.S. Senate... 23