PROVO — A search escalated Monday night for a 14-year-old girl who hadn't been seen since she left for school that morning.
Sarah Charice Beaumont was last seen in her home in the block of 1100 West and 650 North about 8:30 a.m. Monday when her parents left for work.
Provo Police Lt. Mathew Siufanua said Charice was supposed to leave for school, but never arrived. Police were notified about 3:30 p.m. when the Dixon Middle School student didn't come home. Foul play was not suspected, he said.
Multiple searches canvassed nearby neighborhoods Monday looking for Charice, photos and pleas for help were shared on social media and the A Child is Missing calling service made phone calls to the area.
Anyone with information about the missing girl is asked to call the Provo Police Department at 801-852-6210.
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Draper house explodes into flames (+videos)
- A photographic look back at the Days of '47...
- Head-on collision kills 2, injures 3 in Eagle...
- Student attitudes changing on healthy school...
- Rare cancer treatment leaves Provo teen hopeful
- Deseret News Classic: Marathon, half...
- Levan wildfire burns 'well over 1,000' acres...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Union Pacific train makes special... 15
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 15
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 15
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 14
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at... 13
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 12