PROVO — A search escalated Monday night for a 14-year-old girl who hadn't been seen since she left for school that morning.
Sarah Charice Beaumont was last seen in her home in the block of 1100 West and 650 North about 8:30 a.m. Monday when her parents left for work.
Provo Police Lt. Mathew Siufanua said Charice was supposed to leave for school, but never arrived. Police were notified about 3:30 p.m. when the Dixon Middle School student didn't come home. Foul play was not suspected, he said.
Multiple searches canvassed nearby neighborhoods Monday looking for Charice, photos and pleas for help were shared on social media and the A Child is Missing calling service made phone calls to the area.
Anyone with information about the missing girl is asked to call the Provo Police Department at 801-852-6210.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Herbert signs bills for Fairpark arena funds,...
- Police answering welfare call find woman...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 24
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14