PROVO — A search escalated Monday night for a 14-year-old girl who hadn't been seen since she left for school that morning.
Sarah Charice Beaumont was last seen in her home in the block of 1100 West and 650 North about 8:30 a.m. Monday when her parents left for work.
Provo Police Lt. Mathew Siufanua said Charice was supposed to leave for school, but never arrived. Police were notified about 3:30 p.m. when the Dixon Middle School student didn't come home. Foul play was not suspected, he said.
Multiple searches canvassed nearby neighborhoods Monday looking for Charice, photos and pleas for help were shared on social media and the A Child is Missing calling service made phone calls to the area.
Anyone with information about the missing girl is asked to call the Provo Police Department at 801-852-6210.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 163
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12