PROVO — A search escalated Monday night for a 14-year-old girl who hadn't been seen since she left for school that morning.
Sarah Charice Beaumont was last seen in her home in the block of 1100 West and 650 North about 8:30 a.m. Monday when her parents left for work.
Provo Police Lt. Mathew Siufanua said Charice was supposed to leave for school, but never arrived. Police were notified about 3:30 p.m. when the Dixon Middle School student didn't come home. Foul play was not suspected, he said.
Multiple searches canvassed nearby neighborhoods Monday looking for Charice, photos and pleas for help were shared on social media and the A Child is Missing calling service made phone calls to the area.
Anyone with information about the missing girl is asked to call the Provo Police Department at 801-852-6210.
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Looming knee surgery inspired man to carve canes
- Resting her case: Judge reflects on Cuban...
- Christmas tradition: Judge visits jail to...
- Park City police nab pair suspected of...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an... 130
- List of potential prison sites cut to... 44
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Utahns... 29
- Mia Love names KSL reporter to head... 18
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please... 18
- Police: Gunman said he shot at trooper... 13
- Utah family making renewed push for... 9
- Judge issues summons for 'Super Dell' 9