With seven big invitationals across the state last week, it was a very busy week for track & field athletes. Not surprisingly there was a lot of shake-up in the top 10 performances list for the 2013 track & field season.
There are 28 individual events between boys and girls, and nine events featured the best performance in the state last week. Four of the top six relay times were also recorded last week.
Wind times have been removed from the list, and only performances from sanctioned UHSAA state-qualifying meets are included. Hence the reason times from the Arcadia Invitational aren't included.
Individuals are only listed once if they have multiple top-10 results in the same event, unless their best time was wind-aided.
With six more events on tap this week across the state, including big ones at Lone Peak, Taylorsville and Wasatch, expect a lot more shake-up in the top 10 performances list next week.
Note for coaches, if one of your athletes has a top-10 performance that isn’t listed, please contact prep editor James Edward at email@example.com.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- Utah Jazz pick up rare road win against Miami...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- BYU running back Adam Hine enjoying Miami...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 43
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 36
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25