CAMP WILLIAMS — The Utah National Guard Training Center at Camp Williams has begun participating in the U.S. military’s time-honored tradition of playing "Reveille and Retreat" daily.
The bugle calls will be sounded through the camp’s loudspeaker system seven days a week at the beginning and ending of each day at 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Residents in surrounding communities may hear the bugle calls when they are outside their homes.
For more information, contact the Camp Williams hotline at 801-878-5421.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Settlement in dog shooting case reached, then...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- Republican, Democratic political... 37
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 20
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 19
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 17
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for... 13