CAMP WILLIAMS — The Utah National Guard Training Center at Camp Williams has begun participating in the U.S. military’s time-honored tradition of playing "Reveille and Retreat" daily.
The bugle calls will be sounded through the camp’s loudspeaker system seven days a week at the beginning and ending of each day at 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Residents in surrounding communities may hear the bugle calls when they are outside their homes.
For more information, contact the Camp Williams hotline at 801-878-5421.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Syracuse woman killed in Antelope Drive crash
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 32
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21