CAMP WILLIAMS — The Utah National Guard Training Center at Camp Williams has begun participating in the U.S. military’s time-honored tradition of playing "Reveille and Retreat" daily.
The bugle calls will be sounded through the camp’s loudspeaker system seven days a week at the beginning and ending of each day at 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Residents in surrounding communities may hear the bugle calls when they are outside their homes.
For more information, contact the Camp Williams hotline at 801-878-5421.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7