CAMP WILLIAMS — The Utah National Guard Training Center at Camp Williams has begun participating in the U.S. military’s time-honored tradition of playing "Reveille and Retreat" daily.
The bugle calls will be sounded through the camp’s loudspeaker system seven days a week at the beginning and ending of each day at 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Residents in surrounding communities may hear the bugle calls when they are outside their homes.
For more information, contact the Camp Williams hotline at 801-878-5421.
- Hope in a crisis: School, community leaders...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- Five sites now under consideration for new...
- Becky Lockhart remembered on Rare Disease Day...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks out on...
- Lehi supplement firm launches research lab
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 263
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Prophets and presidents: 11 noteworthy... 23
- Utah Senate rejects delay to Count My... 19
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 16