CAMP WILLIAMS — The Utah National Guard Training Center at Camp Williams has begun participating in the U.S. military’s time-honored tradition of playing "Reveille and Retreat" daily.
The bugle calls will be sounded through the camp’s loudspeaker system seven days a week at the beginning and ending of each day at 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Residents in surrounding communities may hear the bugle calls when they are outside their homes.
For more information, contact the Camp Williams hotline at 801-878-5421.
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- We're not in Utah anymore — photos of...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 39
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 23
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- Salt Lake City leaders announce... 15