USU softball: Friday's doubleheader in Seattle moved up due to impending weather
Utah State softball and Seattle U have moved Friday’s scheduled doubleheader to earlier times in hopes of avoiding an impending April storm.
Friday’s doubleheader will get underway at 1 p.m. MT, which will be followed as soon as possible by the second game of the day. Saturday's single game is still tentatively scheduled for 1 p.m.
The Redhawks were forced to postpone a doubleheader with Portland State earlier in the week due to rainfall.
Live stats for both games will be available to fans on USU's website.
The Aggies will look to make a jump in the Western Athletic Conference standings as they are currently sitting in the eighth spot with the Redhawks lurking just above them in sixth.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest for...
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's...
- Morning links: Utah coaching job ranked; NFL...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 87
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 80
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 53
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 42
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 28