Earlier this week, former BYU quarterback Max Hall announced that he had signed with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers of the Canadian Football League.
Many former BYU players have spent time in the CFL ranks. Some have gone on to have productive careers in Canada, while others have made the jump from the CFL to the NFL.
Between 1993 and 1995, the CFL attempted to expand into the United States, providing more opportunities for college players seeking to go pro.
Click below to see a brief rundown of former BYU players who had stints in the CFL.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Utahns in baseball: Former Ute Morin plays...
- High school football: Hillcrest Huskies 2015...
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 55
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 45
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 34
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham says Hatfield is still... 28
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's... 23
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 22
- Pac-12 media day: Utah Kyle Whittingham... 16