COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — An elderly woman who was accidentally hit by a man backing out of his driveway while she was walking Tuesday, has died.
Sheralyn Quinney, 75, was hit about 12:10 p.m. near 3646 E. 8200 South. A man in his 30s was backing his SUV out of his driveway and apparently didn't see Quinney and knocked her down.
The vehicle wasn't going very fast, but the impact knocked the woman to the ground and she suffered a severe head injury.
Quinney passed away about 10 am Wednesday.
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental shooting...
- Kaysville girl's death impacts community
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- About Utah: Now, he's been everywhere
- 'It can happen to anyone': Utah universities...
- Home makeover honors refugee family's service...
- 20-year-old woman killed after car veers off...
- Legend of Vernal bank built by bricks sent...
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 65
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 56
- Executive action brings 'temporary... 50
- Utah business leaders say Congress must... 47
- Groups petition for gun bans from... 30
- 12-year-old girl dies in accidental... 22
- LDS Church releases renderings of final... 18
- Teen in Springville family found dead... 18