COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — An elderly woman who was accidentally hit by a man backing out of his driveway while she was walking Tuesday, has died.
Sheralyn Quinney, 75, was hit about 12:10 p.m. near 3646 E. 8200 South. A man in his 30s was backing his SUV out of his driveway and apparently didn't see Quinney and knocked her down.
The vehicle wasn't going very fast, but the impact knocked the woman to the ground and she suffered a severe head injury.
Quinney passed away about 10 am Wednesday.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Former Attorney General John Swallow left...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 98
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18