Mike Terry, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Three Utah post offices will provide extended collections of mail on April 15 to assist tax filers. In addition, 30 locations have self-service kiosks, which are available 24/7.
Customers who drop off their tax returns at the following locations by the time indicated below will receive an April 15 postmark: Salt Lake Main post office, 1760 W. 2100 South, hours extended to 8:15 p.m.; Provo East Bay post office, 936 S. 250 East, hours extended to 10 p.m.; Cedar City post office, 333 N. Main, will extend collection hours to midnight.
Postal customers are encouraged to check the collection times posted on each box to ensure pick up on April 15. Those who mail late in the day April 15 should take their tax returns to collection boxes located directly outside post offices providing extended collections. Stamps can be purchased through self-service kiosks, which accept debit and credit cards, and alternate locations, such as grocery stores and ATMs.
Customers using credit or debit cards and requesting a mail label will receive an April 15 postmark if the label is printed before midnight at the following locations: American Fork, Draper, Layton, Lehi, Logan, Ogden Ben Lomond branch, Ogden Mount Ogden station, Orem Main, Orem Mountain Shadows, Pleasant Grove, Provo, Provo Main, Riverton, Roy, South Jordan, St. George Red Rocks, St. George Downtown, Salt Lake City Cottonwood branch, Salt Lake City Downtown station, Salt Lake City Foothill station, Salt Lake City Kearns branch, Salt Lake City Main, Salt Lake City Millcreek branch, Salt Lake City Murray branch, Salt Lake City Sugarhouse station, Salt Lake City West Valley branch, Sandy Alta Canyon station, Sandy Main, and West Jordan.
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Balancing act: First 'real' job teaches...
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 5