COTTONWOOD HEIGHTS — The city will host a public meeting regarding a proposed park-and-ride area on the north side of Fort Union Boulevard west of Wasatch Boulevard.
The meeting will be held on April 11 at 6 p.m. in the specialty room at the Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center. Tentative drawings and project information will be available.
Residents with questions can call the city offices at 801-944-7066.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Take a breather: 5 memorable ways to pamper...
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights...
- Splash pad in N. Salt Lake’s Legacy...
- Panel seeks submissions for West Bountiful...
- Mapleton to discuss proposed road fee on June 15
- GOED board OKs grants to help 8 rural businesses
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 113
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 25
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 18
- Provo forum to explore roles of family,... 18
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 11
- Medical marijuana debate focuses on... 10
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become... 8
- San Juan County Commissioner appeals... 8