BYU baseball: Tuesday's BYU-Utah baseball game postponed to May 14
Tuesday’s BYU-Utah baseball game has been postponed to Tuesday, May 14 at 6 p.m. in Provo.
“We moved the game for the safety of the players because of the cold and the wind with this snowstorm,” BYU coach Mike Littlewood said after consulting with Utah coach Bill Kinneberg.
The Cougars (17-14 overall, 5-4 in the West Coast Conference) will be in action Thursday night to start a three-game league series with the University of Portland (12-20, 4-5 WCC).
“This series with Portland is huge for us and is one that could determine our fate in the conference standings,” Littlewood said. “We look at these games as must wins.”
Utah (14-14 and 4-8 in the Pac-12) is next scheduled to play this Friday at No. 6 Oregon State (25-5, 7-2) to start a three-game series in Corvallis, Ore.
BYU and Utah are scheduled to next play April 23 in Provo at 6 p.m., followed by a May 7 game at 6 p.m. in Salt Lake City.
Ralph R. Zobell has worked for BYU Athletic Media Relations in various capacities for over 30 years. You can view his bio at http://byucougars.com/staff/athletics/ralph-zobell or contact him at email@example.com.
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Damian Lillard stars in hilarious Adidas ad...
- Ranking the best rookie seasons in Utah Jazz...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- Danny Berger and Jordan Stone to play at...
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker reportedly...
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment from...
- BYU football: Cougars land commitment... 50
- Bingham kicker commits to Utah after... 46
- CougarLinks: Former Cornhusker... 43
- ESPN report: Jabari Parker rules out... 42
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 37
- Utah football: Utes are eager to pick... 33
- Utah Jazz: Jazz suffer weird loss... 24
- Should the Jazz intentionally lose to... 23