Lennie Mahler, Deseret News
DRAPER — The Utah National Guard's 640th Regional Training Institute will conduct artillery training exercises this weekend at Camp Williams.
The live firing will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and, if necessary, Sunday.
The training will be for 13B cannon crew members and 13F fire support specialists, all students at the 640th Regional Training Institute.
Artillery exercises are not open to the public.
Those expected to be most affected by these events are residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi.
For more information, contact Sgt. 1st Class Todd Perry at 801-209-2725 or call the National Guard hotline at 801-878-5421.
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- Project to restore Manti Tabernacle underway
- Long road to trial begins Wednesday for...
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax
- Video of school bus driver shows 'bizarre'...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 25
- Owens' pollster says new poll shows... 22
- Republican, Democratic political... 22
- Drunken driver goes airborne, crashes... 21
- Provo's waffle truck started by a... 18
- Swallow, Shurtleff make first court... 18
- Critics decry solar fee as 'sun' tax 16
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12