Lennie Mahler, Deseret News
DRAPER — The Utah National Guard's 640th Regional Training Institute will conduct artillery training exercises this weekend at Camp Williams.
The live firing will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and, if necessary, Sunday.
The training will be for 13B cannon crew members and 13F fire support specialists, all students at the 640th Regional Training Institute.
Artillery exercises are not open to the public.
Those expected to be most affected by these events are residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi.
For more information, contact Sgt. 1st Class Todd Perry at 801-209-2725 or call the National Guard hotline at 801-878-5421.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 92
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 12