Lennie Mahler, Deseret News
DRAPER — The Utah National Guard's 640th Regional Training Institute will conduct artillery training exercises this weekend at Camp Williams.
The live firing will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and, if necessary, Sunday.
The training will be for 13B cannon crew members and 13F fire support specialists, all students at the 640th Regional Training Institute.
Artillery exercises are not open to the public.
Those expected to be most affected by these events are residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi.
For more information, contact Sgt. 1st Class Todd Perry at 801-209-2725 or call the National Guard hotline at 801-878-5421.
- Searchers locate missing family of Olympian...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley detective...
- Healing souls, healing a mountain
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake...
- Man seeks video of 1995 Oklahoma City...
- Draper man dies from injuries in house explosion
- About Utah: Pedal power at the market
- Federal land managers criticized over... 24
- Renewable energy advocates decry... 19
- Habitual offender arrested in alleged... 16
- Ex-federal judge says West Valley... 16
- Student attitudes changing on healthy... 14
- 'No trespassing' sign may not stop... 13
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 11