Lennie Mahler, Deseret News
DRAPER — The Utah National Guard's 640th Regional Training Institute will conduct artillery training exercises this weekend at Camp Williams.
The live firing will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and, if necessary, Sunday.
The training will be for 13B cannon crew members and 13F fire support specialists, all students at the 640th Regional Training Institute.
Artillery exercises are not open to the public.
Those expected to be most affected by these events are residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi.
For more information, contact Sgt. 1st Class Todd Perry at 801-209-2725 or call the National Guard hotline at 801-878-5421.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17
- Bingham High students walk out over... 17
- Debates ready to start, third-party... 12