Lennie Mahler, Deseret News
DRAPER — The Utah National Guard's 640th Regional Training Institute will conduct artillery training exercises this weekend at Camp Williams.
The live firing will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and, if necessary, Sunday.
The training will be for 13B cannon crew members and 13F fire support specialists, all students at the 640th Regional Training Institute.
Artillery exercises are not open to the public.
Those expected to be most affected by these events are residents of Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi.
For more information, contact Sgt. 1st Class Todd Perry at 801-209-2725 or call the National Guard hotline at 801-878-5421.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 90
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18