Utah Jazz: Mo Williams says Jazz should 'embrace' playoff challenge down the stretch
INJURY UPDATE: Corbin said guard Alec Burks was still “a little hobbly” on his sprained left ankle, and the shooting guard did not practice Monday to rehabilitate the injury. Small forward Marvin Williams was sent home from practice with a stomach bug, and Kanter was in New York seeing doctors for his dislocated shoulder.
Guard Jamaal Tinsley was still feeling the effects of a bruised lower back, which he suffered Friday against New Orleans, but did practice Monday. Rookie guard Kevin Murphy, who had been dealing with a skin infection, also returned to practice.
Sarah Thomas is a graduate of the University of Utah and has been covering sports for the Deseret News since 2008. EMAIL: email@example.com
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34