Ogden police, FBI seek man who used rifle to rob credit union
OGDEN — Police are working along with the FBI to identify a masked man who used a rifle to rob a credit union.
Police said the man entered Wasatch Peaks Credit Union, 3021 S. 1900 West, just before 1 p.m. Saturday. He was described as white, about 5 feet 8 inches and 180 pounds. He was wearing a long blue coat, denim pants, mask and a yellow hard hat.
The man "used (the rifle) in the commission of the robbery," police said, but officials declined to specify whether he threatened anyone with the weapon. He fled the bank with an undisclosed amount of money.
An FBI spokesman said it appears it was an "isolated incident," and the man does not appear to be linked to other crimes along with Wasatch Front.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to contact the FBI at 801-395-2004.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah...
- Too many boaters not stopping for quagga...
- Jordan board calls for special bond election...
- Family of slain man who killed police K9...
- Crash launches engine 100 feet, but seat belt...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 30
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 14