PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is conducting community immunization clinics that are open to all county residents. Clinics will be held at locations in Provo and Payson.
The Provo clinic locations, dates and times are 1:30-3:30 p.m. April 12 at Edgemont Elementary, 566 E. 3650 North; 2-4 p.m. April 19 at Spring Creek Elementary, 1740 S. Nevada Ave.; and 1:45-3:30 p.m. April 26 at Franklin Elementary, 350 S. 600 West.
Payson clinics will be held 5-7 p.m. April 9, 16, 23 and 30 at Payson City Center, 439 W, Utah Ave.; and 2:30-4 p.m. April 24 at Taylor Elementary, 40 S. 500 West.
For links to school immunization requirements, as well as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations for children, adolescents and adults, visit www.utahcountyhealth.org/immunizations.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Who should pay? City, developer, residents at...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Governor, legislators leave 'baggage' behind...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- 11 signs you're a Jeep driver
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 125
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 38
- One man dead after attempted carjacking... 30
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- LDS Church donates $100,000 to combat... 19
- Poll: Majority of Salt Lake City... 14