PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is conducting community immunization clinics that are open to all county residents. Clinics will be held at locations in Provo and Payson.
The Provo clinic locations, dates and times are 1:30-3:30 p.m. April 12 at Edgemont Elementary, 566 E. 3650 North; 2-4 p.m. April 19 at Spring Creek Elementary, 1740 S. Nevada Ave.; and 1:45-3:30 p.m. April 26 at Franklin Elementary, 350 S. 600 West.
Payson clinics will be held 5-7 p.m. April 9, 16, 23 and 30 at Payson City Center, 439 W, Utah Ave.; and 2:30-4 p.m. April 24 at Taylor Elementary, 40 S. 500 West.
For links to school immunization requirements, as well as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations for children, adolescents and adults, visit www.utahcountyhealth.org/immunizations.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 78
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 34
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 18
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 17