PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is conducting community immunization clinics that are open to all county residents. Clinics will be held at locations in Provo and Payson.
The Provo clinic locations, dates and times are 1:30-3:30 p.m. April 12 at Edgemont Elementary, 566 E. 3650 North; 2-4 p.m. April 19 at Spring Creek Elementary, 1740 S. Nevada Ave.; and 1:45-3:30 p.m. April 26 at Franklin Elementary, 350 S. 600 West.
Payson clinics will be held 5-7 p.m. April 9, 16, 23 and 30 at Payson City Center, 439 W, Utah Ave.; and 2:30-4 p.m. April 24 at Taylor Elementary, 40 S. 500 West.
For links to school immunization requirements, as well as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations for children, adolescents and adults, visit www.utahcountyhealth.org/immunizations.
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Salt Lake's record-setting convention kicks...
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch
- 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' cast...
- Salt Lake Marathon changes owners, course and...
- Theater preview: Pioneer Theatre raises...
- Crowds to flock to Salt Lake City this weekend
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 106
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion 88
- At UVU, Elder Oaks sees hope despite... 73
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 38
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24