PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is conducting community immunization clinics that are open to all county residents. Clinics will be held at locations in Provo and Payson.
The Provo clinic locations, dates and times are 1:30-3:30 p.m. April 12 at Edgemont Elementary, 566 E. 3650 North; 2-4 p.m. April 19 at Spring Creek Elementary, 1740 S. Nevada Ave.; and 1:45-3:30 p.m. April 26 at Franklin Elementary, 350 S. 600 West.
Payson clinics will be held 5-7 p.m. April 9, 16, 23 and 30 at Payson City Center, 439 W, Utah Ave.; and 2:30-4 p.m. April 24 at Taylor Elementary, 40 S. 500 West.
For links to school immunization requirements, as well as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations for children, adolescents and adults, visit www.utahcountyhealth.org/immunizations.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UTA offers fare for food in Utah Food Bank drive
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 37
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 32
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 12
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 11
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8