PROVO — The Utah County Health Department is conducting community immunization clinics that are open to all county residents. Clinics will be held at locations in Provo and Payson.
The Provo clinic locations, dates and times are 1:30-3:30 p.m. April 12 at Edgemont Elementary, 566 E. 3650 North; 2-4 p.m. April 19 at Spring Creek Elementary, 1740 S. Nevada Ave.; and 1:45-3:30 p.m. April 26 at Franklin Elementary, 350 S. 600 West.
Payson clinics will be held 5-7 p.m. April 9, 16, 23 and 30 at Payson City Center, 439 W, Utah Ave.; and 2:30-4 p.m. April 24 at Taylor Elementary, 40 S. 500 West.
For links to school immunization requirements, as well as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations for children, adolescents and adults, visit www.utahcountyhealth.org/immunizations.
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Doug Robinson: How this woman's focus on...
- Man falls 70 feet to his death in Provo
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in...
- 4 arrested in connection with fatal Cedar...
- Midvale killing may be case of self-defense,...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- Man shot in crowded Liberty Park during...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 80
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 65
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17