MOAB — Two teenagers were in custody Sunday for investigation of homicide after a man was found dead on the outskirts of Moab the day before.
Gregorio Salazar Compos, 33, was found dead Saturday at an undisclosed location. Compos had been missing since March 29 when his sister reported to police that he did not show up for work, according to Grand County Sheriff Steven White.
The investigation led the sheriff's office to the location of Compos' remains, White said. Further investigation led police to the two teenage boys, but further details on what led investigators to the teenagers was not released.
"As to how all this plays out, we're still working on all that," White said.
The cause of death was not been released due to the ongoing investigation.
The names of the two arrested teenagers were not released. Compo’s body has been sent to the Utah Medical Examiner as part of the investigation into his cause of death.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic' national...
- After 8 years with no 'true increase' in...
- About 22,000 items stored as stolen property...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 23
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 23
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 20
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 19
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17