MOAB — Two teenagers were in custody Sunday for investigation of homicide after a man was found dead on the outskirts of Moab the day before.
Gregorio Salazar Compos, 33, was found dead Saturday at an undisclosed location. Compos had been missing since March 29 when his sister reported to police that he did not show up for work, according to Grand County Sheriff Steven White.
The investigation led the sheriff's office to the location of Compos' remains, White said. Further investigation led police to the two teenage boys, but further details on what led investigators to the teenagers was not released.
"As to how all this plays out, we're still working on all that," White said.
The cause of death was not been released due to the ongoing investigation.
The names of the two arrested teenagers were not released. Compo’s body has been sent to the Utah Medical Examiner as part of the investigation into his cause of death.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Man wanted for questioning in Tooele fire...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer for...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 33
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 28
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 14
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8