Utah Blaze looking to return to form against Tampa Bay
SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Blaze are back in town one week after a lackluster performance against Arizona.
The Blaze (1-1) square off against Tampa Bay (1-1) at 8 p.m. at EnergySolutions Arena. The Storm topped Cleveland, 69-47, last week on the back of a 10-touchdown performance by quarterback Adrian McPherson.
Utah’s secondary has played particular well behind David Hyland and Maurice Leggett, both of whom have corralled two interceptions this season. For the Blaze to lodge the train back on its tracks, they need the defensive front to return to form. In the loss against the Rattlers, Utah didn’t record a single sack, compared to four sacks in the opening-week win against Pittsburgh.
Blaze on the Air
Tampa Bay Storm (1-1) at Utah Blaze (1-1)
Saturday, 8 p.m.
TV: KJZZ 14
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will...
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real possibility...
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU fans...
- Nicholls State assistant football coach is...
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson for...
- Rock On: BYU soccer star gone, not forgotten
- Reports: Former BYU star Brett Keisel agrees...
- BYU's Bronson Kaufusi eager to display new...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 131
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 92
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 70
- ESPN lists BYU and Utah State as... 64
- Dick Harmon: Will Utah State, BYU be... 46
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will... 44
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 40
- BYU's offense 'too sloppy' in scrimmage 29