HIGHLAND — The annual Highland City Community and Budget Open House is scheduled for Thursday, May 9, from 5–8 p.m. at City Hall, 5400 W. Civic Center Drive.
The public is invited to see a preview of the city’s budget for the upcoming year. Parents are welcome to bring children to enjoy a bounce house, games, face painting, treats and more.
Highland businesses will host booths and hold giveaways, and entertainment will be provided by local performers.
For more information, call the Highland offices at 801-756-5751.
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- How much money should you be saving from each...
- Airline industry is least liked industries in...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- University of Utah commits to buying more...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- Leadership touted at governor's economic summit
- Happiness research inspired one... 13
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 8
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 5
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4
- Airline industry is least liked... 4
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- University of Utah commits to buying... 3
- Leadership touted at governor's... 3