HIGHLAND — The annual Highland City Community and Budget Open House is scheduled for Thursday, May 9, from 5–8 p.m. at City Hall, 5400 W. Civic Center Drive.
The public is invited to see a preview of the city’s budget for the upcoming year. Parents are welcome to bring children to enjoy a bounce house, games, face painting, treats and more.
Highland businesses will host booths and hold giveaways, and entertainment will be provided by local performers.
For more information, call the Highland offices at 801-756-5751.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- RSL unveils massive new solar project
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance primed...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- AAA Center opens call center in Clearfield,...
- Gov. Gary Herbert among the first to 'fly' in...
- UTA to bolster transit service for 'College...
- 3 reasons you should crowdfund your business
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 20
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- AAA Center opens call center in... 2
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 2