"Refocusing isn't really the key. I think we're a focused team," Millsap said. "We know what's at stake, so we're going to get out there and try to make it happen."
Any worry that the confidence built up in the season-high win streak took a hit?
"We feel like we still have that swagger," Millsap said. "We feel like we can still make these playoffs. There's no doubt about that. We feel like we can do it."
Corbin still likes his team's trend. The Jazz said they just have to do a better job on defense of making the right rotations, helping and responding properly when being helped, being responsible for individual assignments and being more aggressive.
"Through the disappointment in our defense (Wednesday) night, you have to look at the five games before. We played a lot better," Corbin said. "I've got to understand it was one tough loss for us. As you see (at practice), we'll get some work today (Thursday) and be ready to go again tomorrow (Friday)."
And make sure they don't hit the snooze button too many times.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 79
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 67
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43