Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The University of Utah's fraternity and sorority members enjoyed a day at the zoo with young folks on Tuesday.
Every year, the U. Greek system has a series of events called "Greek Week" in which fraternities and sororities team up in specific competitions. At the end of the week there is an overall winner.
One of the annual competitions is a service day at Hogle Zoo in which students take kids from Neighborhood House and show them around the zoo.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- What does a letter grade mean for my child's...
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 92
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 19
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 12