Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The University of Utah's fraternity and sorority members enjoyed a day at the zoo with young folks on Tuesday.
Every year, the U. Greek system has a series of events called "Greek Week" in which fraternities and sororities team up in specific competitions. At the end of the week there is an overall winner.
One of the annual competitions is a service day at Hogle Zoo in which students take kids from Neighborhood House and show them around the zoo.
- Local religious leaders urge support for...
- Cities, state battle panhandling through the...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias measure
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- Body of man, 51, discovered outside Cedar City
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56
- National, local businesses file briefs... 54
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 31
- Judge: Biological father will share... 27
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 24
- Local religious leaders urge support... 20
- Prison relocation resolution passes House 19