Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The University of Utah's fraternity and sorority members enjoyed a day at the zoo with young folks on Tuesday.
Every year, the U. Greek system has a series of events called "Greek Week" in which fraternities and sororities team up in specific competitions. At the end of the week there is an overall winner.
One of the annual competitions is a service day at Hogle Zoo in which students take kids from Neighborhood House and show them around the zoo.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Millions being spent gambling at 2 bingo...
- Tooele praised for 'incredible' support in...
- 2 charged in attack on gay men; prosecutor...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 27
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10