Tom Smart, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — The University of Utah's fraternity and sorority members enjoyed a day at the zoo with young folks on Tuesday.
Every year, the U. Greek system has a series of events called "Greek Week" in which fraternities and sororities team up in specific competitions. At the end of the week there is an overall winner.
One of the annual competitions is a service day at Hogle Zoo in which students take kids from Neighborhood House and show them around the zoo.
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- Husband says he didn't know about wife's...
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on continued...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the long...
- Utah cyclist dies Sunday at the age of 23
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove garage;...
- Dinosaur discoveries in Utah's 'amazing...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration 96
- 7 dead babies found in Pleasant Grove... 74
- Utah attorney general encourages... 57
- U., Ute Tribe reach agreement on... 36
- Doug Robinson: The first kiss and the... 24
- Mom accused of killing 6 newborns held... 24
- Moab's dilemma: Can recreation coexist... 23
- Southern Utah left wanting for water 11