Utah Highway Patrol,
RIVERDALE — Fatigue is believed to have been factor in a fatal crash Wednesday morning.
Maurice Charlston, 56, of Ogden, was killed about 5:30 a.m. when his Ford Explorer rolled four to five times near Riverdale. Charlston was traveling on I-15 when his vehicle began to veer to the right, according to a statement from the Utah Highway Patrol.
Charlston then overcorrected, and his vehicle rolled. He was wearing a seat belt, the UHP reported.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 61
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 46
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 21
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 14
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9