Utah Highway Patrol,
RIVERDALE — Fatigue is believed to have been factor in a fatal crash Wednesday morning.
Maurice Charlston, 56, of Ogden, was killed about 5:30 a.m. when his Ford Explorer rolled four to five times near Riverdale. Charlston was traveling on I-15 when his vehicle began to veer to the right, according to a statement from the Utah Highway Patrol.
Charlston then overcorrected, and his vehicle rolled. He was wearing a seat belt, the UHP reported.
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Could elephants' 'superhero' cancer guardian...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 67
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- LDS Church leaders continue to... 17
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15