Utah Highway Patrol,
RIVERDALE — Fatigue is believed to have been factor in a fatal crash Wednesday morning.
Maurice Charlston, 56, of Ogden, was killed about 5:30 a.m. when his Ford Explorer rolled four to five times near Riverdale. Charlston was traveling on I-15 when his vehicle began to veer to the right, according to a statement from the Utah Highway Patrol.
Charlston then overcorrected, and his vehicle rolled. He was wearing a seat belt, the UHP reported.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Former Attorney General John Swallow left...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Christmas giving project makes former patient...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 97
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18