Utah Highway Patrol,
RIVERDALE — Fatigue is believed to have been factor in a fatal crash Wednesday morning.
Maurice Charlston, 56, of Ogden, was killed about 5:30 a.m. when his Ford Explorer rolled four to five times near Riverdale. Charlston was traveling on I-15 when his vehicle began to veer to the right, according to a statement from the Utah Highway Patrol.
Charlston then overcorrected, and his vehicle rolled. He was wearing a seat belt, the UHP reported.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mountain lion caught in Foothill neighborhood...
- About Utah: Remembering the most brilliant...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 164
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 84
- Bingham High students walk out over... 46
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 20
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18