TAYLORSVILLE — The city is sponsoring a cleanup day Saturday, April 27. Residents, civic groups, church groups and businesses are invited to participate.
Volunteers should meet at the Utah Department of Transportation parking lot at 4501 S. 2700 West between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. for breakfast and sign-in. Service projects will run from 8 a.m. to noon. Lunch will be served from noon to 1 p.m.
Volunteers can register at www.taylorsvilleut.gov or call Rhetta McIff at 801-963-5400.
The event is co-sponsored by Comcast Cares Day.
- Want to land your dream job? 4 must-do things
- Lehi supplement firm launches research lab
- University Place construction timeline released
- The few, the proudly employed, the coding...
- Why the West is the best place for...
- Monarchs say Fairpark deal is dead, team...
- LDS author analyzes benefits of inexperience...
- Taylor Cotterell: Time for a job change?...
- Defying GOP, Obama vetoes Keystone XL... 51
- FCC approves 'net neutrality' rules for... 26
- The few, the proudly employed, the... 7
- Monarchs say Fairpark deal is dead,... 3
- About 2,000 rally against right-to-work... 2
- University Place construction timeline... 2
- US Sen. Rubio: Education must get... 1
- Colorado fracking opponents plan drive... 1