TAYLORSVILLE — The city is sponsoring a cleanup day Saturday, April 27. Residents, civic groups, church groups and businesses are invited to participate.
Volunteers should meet at the Utah Department of Transportation parking lot at 4501 S. 2700 West between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. for breakfast and sign-in. Service projects will run from 8 a.m. to noon. Lunch will be served from noon to 1 p.m.
Volunteers can register at www.taylorsvilleut.gov or call Rhetta McIff at 801-963-5400.
The event is co-sponsored by Comcast Cares Day.
- 11 guaranteed steps to cut family spending
- RSL unveils massive new solar project
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance primed...
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus on...
- UTA to bolster transit service for 'College...
- Gov. Gary Herbert among the first to 'fly' in...
- AAA Center opens call center in Clearfield,...
- 3 reasons you should crowdfund your business
- 40 percent tax on employer insurance... 21
- Ogden farmer's pumpkin patch, version... 10
- Warehouse clubs: Where to find the savings 8
- Rocky Mountain Power honors LDS Church... 5
- A multigenerational hit: Student debt... 3
- Balancing act: To keep employees, focus... 2
- AAA Center opens call center in... 2
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 2