TAYLORSVILLE — The city is sponsoring a cleanup day Saturday, April 27. Residents, civic groups, church groups and businesses are invited to participate.
Volunteers should meet at the Utah Department of Transportation parking lot at 4501 S. 2700 West between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. for breakfast and sign-in. Service projects will run from 8 a.m. to noon. Lunch will be served from noon to 1 p.m.
Volunteers can register at www.taylorsvilleut.gov or call Rhetta McIff at 801-963-5400.
The event is co-sponsored by Comcast Cares Day.
- What people never mention when they talk...
- 3 tips for traveling cheaply
- Fox News blocked from Dish Network
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- N. Korea proposes joint probe over Sony hacking
- Survey says parents spend $532.87 a month to...
- Amazon offers one-hour delivery in Manhattan...
- California puzzles over safety of driverless...
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8
- US consumer prices fall in November 4
- AP sources: NFL employees turn over... 3
- Sony hack adds to security pressure on... 3
- What people never mention when they... 3
- US current account deficit rises to... 1
- Incoming Senate Majority Leader Mitch... 1
- A look at North Korea's cyberwar... 1