TAYLORSVILLE — The city is sponsoring a cleanup day Saturday, April 27. Residents, civic groups, church groups and businesses are invited to participate.
Volunteers should meet at the Utah Department of Transportation parking lot at 4501 S. 2700 West between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. for breakfast and sign-in. Service projects will run from 8 a.m. to noon. Lunch will be served from noon to 1 p.m.
Volunteers can register at www.taylorsvilleut.gov or call Rhetta McIff at 801-963-5400.
The event is co-sponsored by Comcast Cares Day.
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid covering the...
- Paul Mero steps down as head of Sutherland...
- Amish country bristles at ‘Mafia’...
- 6 financial moves to prevent sleepless nights
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- Utah board approves winery in polygamous town...
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker extend...
- DABC struggles with law allowing liquor...
- 10 things to know about corporate... 15
- 3 ways insurers can still avoid... 10
- Amish country bristles at... 9
- Mimicking the airlines, hotels get... 9
- Paul Mero steps down as head of... 9
- Burger King in talks to buy Tim Hortons 7
- California push to avert higher gas... 3
- Park City Mountain Resort and Talisker... 3