TAYLORSVILLE — The city is sponsoring a cleanup day Saturday, April 27. Residents, civic groups, church groups and businesses are invited to participate.
Volunteers should meet at the Utah Department of Transportation parking lot at 4501 S. 2700 West between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. for breakfast and sign-in. Service projects will run from 8 a.m. to noon. Lunch will be served from noon to 1 p.m.
Volunteers can register at www.taylorsvilleut.gov or call Rhetta McIff at 801-963-5400.
The event is co-sponsored by Comcast Cares Day.
- Happiness research inspired one business...
- How much money should you be saving from each...
- Airline industry is least liked industries in...
- April 15 may be Tax Day, but Tax Freedom Day...
- Why do only half of Americans invest in stocks?
- University of Utah commits to buying more...
- Did you file your taxes jointly or...
- Leadership touted at governor's economic summit
- Happiness research inspired one... 13
- EnergySolutions shouldn't store uranium... 8
- Why do only half of Americans invest in... 5
- Contact lens makers sue Utah over... 4
- Airline industry is least liked... 4
- Did you file your taxes jointly or... 4
- University of Utah commits to buying... 3
- Leadership touted at governor's... 3