TAYLORSVILLE — The city is sponsoring a cleanup day Saturday, April 27. Residents, civic groups, church groups and businesses are invited to participate.
Volunteers should meet at the Utah Department of Transportation parking lot at 4501 S. 2700 West between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m. for breakfast and sign-in. Service projects will run from 8 a.m. to noon. Lunch will be served from noon to 1 p.m.
Volunteers can register at www.taylorsvilleut.gov or call Rhetta McIff at 801-963-5400.
The event is co-sponsored by Comcast Cares Day.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch: Once...
- Young adults are faced with risky decision to...
- University of Utah Health Care's AirMed puts...
- 2 financial goals you should revisit every year
- Utah gas prices among lowest in nation
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and Canada
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- Young adults are faced with risky... 4
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 3
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch:... 3