LOGAN — Police have identified a man found dead on the banks of the Logan River.
The man, identified as 64-year-old Kenneth Schwartz, was spotted by a passerby about 10:20 a.m. Friday at 843 S. 100 West, near Stevens-Henager College.
Logan Assistant Police Chief Jeff Curtis said Friday there was no evidence of foul play, and police were investigating the death as an accident. Investigators learned that the man had gone to fish the Logan River, and they suspect he may have slipped and fallen down the river's steep embankment.
No new details about Schwartz's death were available Monday.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah kids have lower death rate, but more...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Gov. says Utah will comply with law if... 59
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13