LOGAN — Police have identified a man found dead on the banks of the Logan River.
The man, identified as 64-year-old Kenneth Schwartz, was spotted by a passerby about 10:20 a.m. Friday at 843 S. 100 West, near Stevens-Henager College.
Logan Assistant Police Chief Jeff Curtis said Friday there was no evidence of foul play, and police were investigating the death as an accident. Investigators learned that the man had gone to fish the Logan River, and they suspect he may have slipped and fallen down the river's steep embankment.
No new details about Schwartz's death were available Monday.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Festival celebrates cultural traditions
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 34
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 14