WEST JORDAN — Police are asking for the public's help in finding suspected car burglar.
On March 19, the passenger-side window was broken out of a vehicle parked in a driveway near 1450 West and 6400 South. A purse with credit cards, cash and personal items were stolen.
The car burglary happened about 3:15 a.m. By 3:35 a.m., the victim said someone tried to use her stolen credit card at an ATM at University Federal Credit Union, 7121 S. Redwood Road. The man was unsuccessful, but investigators were able to get good surveillance photos from the scene.
About 10 minutes later, the man tried to use the stolen credit cards at a Conoco gas station, 1295 S. 9000 West, and was successful.
Anyone with information can call West Jordan police detective Kelly Zierse at 801-256-2191.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- YouTube star Stuart Edge hopes to inspire...
- Missing Millard County woman's body found...
- Teen leads Humane Society service project to...
- Co-workers help Syracuse mother conquer daily...
- South Carolina woman dies on Sundance zip line
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 19
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 18
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 17
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 16
- Sutherland Institute looks to broaden... 15
- Group targets Utah's public lands fight... 12
- A family's faith and a mother's legacy... 11