WEST JORDAN — Police are asking for the public's help in finding suspected car burglar.
On March 19, the passenger-side window was broken out of a vehicle parked in a driveway near 1450 West and 6400 South. A purse with credit cards, cash and personal items were stolen.
The car burglary happened about 3:15 a.m. By 3:35 a.m., the victim said someone tried to use her stolen credit card at an ATM at University Federal Credit Union, 7121 S. Redwood Road. The man was unsuccessful, but investigators were able to get good surveillance photos from the scene.
About 10 minutes later, the man tried to use the stolen credit cards at a Conoco gas station, 1295 S. 9000 West, and was successful.
Anyone with information can call West Jordan police detective Kelly Zierse at 801-256-2191.
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Body in suitcase is not missing Provo woman,...
- Historic Salt Lake building now home to...
- LDS artist J. Kirk Richards says leaps of...
- Wedding put on hold after BYU student kicked...
- Man dies in paragliding crash on Utah Lake
- Jury convicts San Juan County commissioner...
- Opposing sides of same-sex marriage... 124
- Outcome of same-sex marriage case hard... 54
- Stewart, Bishop launch group to take... 37
- Herbert, legislative leaders starting... 29
- Mitt Romney tells UVU grads to 'live a... 22
- 2 Utah chiefs with Baltimore ties say... 19
- Provo businessman declines push to run... 19
- LDS Church donates $100,000 to combat... 19