WEST JORDAN — Police are asking for the public's help in finding suspected car burglar.
On March 19, the passenger-side window was broken out of a vehicle parked in a driveway near 1450 West and 6400 South. A purse with credit cards, cash and personal items were stolen.
The car burglary happened about 3:15 a.m. By 3:35 a.m., the victim said someone tried to use her stolen credit card at an ATM at University Federal Credit Union, 7121 S. Redwood Road. The man was unsuccessful, but investigators were able to get good surveillance photos from the scene.
About 10 minutes later, the man tried to use the stolen credit cards at a Conoco gas station, 1295 S. 9000 West, and was successful.
Anyone with information can call West Jordan police detective Kelly Zierse at 801-256-2191.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Police say man murdered his mother in her...
- UDOT to begin adding lanes to I-15 in...
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 39
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 37
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 13
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8