WEST JORDAN — Police are asking for the public's help in finding suspected car burglar.
On March 19, the passenger-side window was broken out of a vehicle parked in a driveway near 1450 West and 6400 South. A purse with credit cards, cash and personal items were stolen.
The car burglary happened about 3:15 a.m. By 3:35 a.m., the victim said someone tried to use her stolen credit card at an ATM at University Federal Credit Union, 7121 S. Redwood Road. The man was unsuccessful, but investigators were able to get good surveillance photos from the scene.
About 10 minutes later, the man tried to use the stolen credit cards at a Conoco gas station, 1295 S. 9000 West, and was successful.
Anyone with information can call West Jordan police detective Kelly Zierse at 801-256-2191.
- Carbon County deputy saves father, son from...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Sugar House man intends to sue police, city...
- Fire rips through Orem structure under...
- Grading Utah schools, 2014: Top 20 highest...
- Woman killed in Sandy shooting
- Police: Vernal woman arrested with car full...
- Regulators, groups eye EPA rule on coal ash
- Majority of Utahns oppose moving state... 51
- Prison relocation sites down to four as... 50
- Obama signature all that's left in... 39
- End gun violence, say faith leaders on... 33
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 33
- Popular Utah County water recreation... 21
- Audit: Utah still relies heavily on... 16
- Utahns favor Count My Vote and SB54,... 15