WEST JORDAN — Police are asking for the public's help in finding suspected car burglar.
On March 19, the passenger-side window was broken out of a vehicle parked in a driveway near 1450 West and 6400 South. A purse with credit cards, cash and personal items were stolen.
The car burglary happened about 3:15 a.m. By 3:35 a.m., the victim said someone tried to use her stolen credit card at an ATM at University Federal Credit Union, 7121 S. Redwood Road. The man was unsuccessful, but investigators were able to get good surveillance photos from the scene.
About 10 minutes later, the man tried to use the stolen credit cards at a Conoco gas station, 1295 S. 9000 West, and was successful.
Anyone with information can call West Jordan police detective Kelly Zierse at 801-256-2191.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Shots fired after fight at high school in...
- Utah's expanding Hispanic business at center...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Judge tosses snowboarders' lawsuit demanding...
- Creativity of ALS ice bucket challenge boosts...
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 166
- Bingham High students walk out over... 94
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 87
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 38
- Police release names of officers... 37
- Poll: Utahns in favor of school... 27
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 19
- Can Utah solve its surprising binge... 18