Between the UVU Invitational, the Cache-Box Invitational and the Davis District Championships last week, there was a lot of shake-up in the top 10 individual performances list for the 2013 track & field season at UHSAA sanctioned events.
Individuals are only listed once if they have multiple top-10 results in the same event, unless their best time was wind-aided.
There were a lot of wind-aided times this week, particularly in the 200 meters. The wind-aided times are listed among the others, but so are the 10 best non-wind times.
With five more events on tap this week, including the UHSTCA Invitational at Copper Hills, expect a lot more shake-up.
Note for coaches, if one of your athletes has a top-10 performance that isn’t listed, please contact prep editor James Edward at email@example.com.
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- BYU, Utah fans react to Max Hall's arrest...
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- EX-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in... 73
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 72
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 37
- Texas will be without starting QB,... 33
- Utah Utes take stock of the offense... 31