SALT LAKE CITY — Police say a man acted like he was picking up some clothes from a dry-cleaning business but then wound up robbing the place after he ordered the employee to open the cash register.
Officers are on the lookout for Caucasian male in his 30s, with brown hair, wearing a blue dress shirt and blue jeans who they said made off with cash after the 4:15 p.m. Friday incident.
The culprit walked into Heritage Dry Cleaners, 909 E. 2700 South, and said he was there to pick up some clothes. He demanded cash from the till when pushed for details about the cleaning order.
Anyone with information can call police at 801-799-3000.
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Google taking steps toward robot creation
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view milestone;...
- UTA's six-person group pass is here for the...
- 'Intern Queen' to share advice on college...
- Intermountain Healthcare offering benefits to...
- Green energy option in Logan points to a need...
- Obama declares health care law is... 21
- Intermountain Healthcare offering... 15
- Start thinking about retirement while... 7
- Amazon's latest idea may make online... 6
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday... 5
- About Utah: A cheesy way to save the farm 4
- DeseretNews.com reaches page view... 4
- Collecting online sales tax puts Utah... 3