SALT LAKE CITY — Police say a man acted like he was picking up some clothes from a dry-cleaning business but then wound up robbing the place after he ordered the employee to open the cash register.
Officers are on the lookout for Caucasian male in his 30s, with brown hair, wearing a blue dress shirt and blue jeans who they said made off with cash after the 4:15 p.m. Friday incident.
The culprit walked into Heritage Dry Cleaners, 909 E. 2700 South, and said he was there to pick up some clothes. He demanded cash from the till when pushed for details about the cleaning order.
Anyone with information can call police at 801-799-3000.
- First US cruise in decades set to arrive in...
- Mystery solved? Australian says he's Bitcoin...
- Advocates: High court signals it won't stop...
- Corporate earnings keep falling, but there...
- Wal-Mart brings back greeters at the store door
- What millennials need to do to retire...
- The U.S. hands over $5.28 billion a year to...
- Kaysville CPA charged with tax evasion
- Utah agrees not enforce obscenity law... 13
- What millennials need to do to retire... 10
- Additional concourse boosts airport... 10
- Advocates: High court signals it won't... 7
- The U.S. hands over $5.28 billion a... 7
- Orem real estate manager indicted in... 5
- Salt Lake leaders celebrate 10 years of... 2
- Community members voice concern over... 2