SALT LAKE CITY — Police say a man acted like he was picking up some clothes from a dry-cleaning business but then wound up robbing the place after he ordered the employee to open the cash register.
Officers are on the lookout for Caucasian male in his 30s, with brown hair, wearing a blue dress shirt and blue jeans who they said made off with cash after the 4:15 p.m. Friday incident.
The culprit walked into Heritage Dry Cleaners, 909 E. 2700 South, and said he was there to pick up some clothes. He demanded cash from the till when pushed for details about the cleaning order.
Anyone with information can call police at 801-799-3000.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch: Once...
- Young adults are faced with risky decision to...
- 2 financial goals you should revisit every year
- Utah gas prices among lowest in nation
- University of Utah Health Care's AirMed puts...
- Are Americans investing or speculating on a...
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- Young adults are faced with risky... 8
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 4
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch:... 3