SALT LAKE CITY — Police say a man acted like he was picking up some clothes from a dry-cleaning business but then wound up robbing the place after he ordered the employee to open the cash register.
Officers are on the lookout for Caucasian male in his 30s, with brown hair, wearing a blue dress shirt and blue jeans who they said made off with cash after the 4:15 p.m. Friday incident.
The culprit walked into Heritage Dry Cleaners, 909 E. 2700 South, and said he was there to pick up some clothes. He demanded cash from the till when pushed for details about the cleaning order.
Anyone with information can call police at 801-799-3000.
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Students hope to invent windows of the future
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies...
- David Sturt and Todd Nordstrom: Don't forget...
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and Giving...
- Utahns' charitable nature unique
- From world-class soldier to world-class...
- Utahns urged to shift spending during Small...
- Feds: Utah companies accused of... 26
- The new Thanksgiving tradition: A quick... 11
- Obama shops at Washington bookstore,... 4
- Utahns urged to shift spending during... 4
- Recruiting crisis? UHP, other agencies... 4
- How to avoid scams on Cyber Monday and... 3
- In time for the holidays, S.L. Comic... 2
- Yahoo's CEO is running out of time to... 1