SALT LAKE CITY — Police say a man acted like he was picking up some clothes from a dry-cleaning business but then wound up robbing the place after he ordered the employee to open the cash register.
Officers are on the lookout for Caucasian male in his 30s, with brown hair, wearing a blue dress shirt and blue jeans who they said made off with cash after the 4:15 p.m. Friday incident.
The culprit walked into Heritage Dry Cleaners, 909 E. 2700 South, and said he was there to pick up some clothes. He demanded cash from the till when pushed for details about the cleaning order.
Anyone with information can call police at 801-799-3000.
- Balancing act: Are you happy at work? And...
- Dave Ramsey says: You can't force people to...
- Women leaders in Utah forging their own paths...
- Peter Huntsman named head of family...
- How technology can help and hurt the mental...
- How innovators think, and what they do about it
- Utah gas prices 5th highest in U.S.
- Michelle Singletary: Find out for yourself...
- Women leaders in Utah forging their own... 17
- VW executive apologizes but says... 7
- Condo owners in Panama tell Trump:... 5
- Jobs, gov't distrust central to... 5
- Tourism brings more than $1 billion in... 4
- Libraries changing roles, focus as... 4
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over... 3
- Day of Dignity a compassionate gift... 2