BYU tennis: men's tennis hosts its last home match of the season
PROVO, Utah – In its last home match of the season, the No. 40 BYU men’s tennis team welcomes Saint Mary’s to the BYU Outdoor Tennis Courts on Saturday at noon MDT.
The Cougars (14-4, 3-0 West Coast Conference) have a perfect record at home and boast a 45-2 home record since the 2009 season.
With four-straight wins, No. 37 Patrick Kawka moved up five spots in the national ITA polls. Sophomore Keaton Cullimore is riding a six-match win streak at the No. 4 singles position.
The Gaels (8-8, 3-0 WCC) are currently tied with BYU for first place in the conference. Saint Mary’s holds a 2-7 away record, including a recent loss to No. 49 Stanford.
BYU next hits the road to face Boise State on April 6 at 1 p.m. MDT.
Aaron Sorenson is the tennis sports information director at BYU.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34