BYU tennis: men's tennis hosts its last home match of the season
PROVO, Utah – In its last home match of the season, the No. 40 BYU men’s tennis team welcomes Saint Mary’s to the BYU Outdoor Tennis Courts on Saturday at noon MDT.
The Cougars (14-4, 3-0 West Coast Conference) have a perfect record at home and boast a 45-2 home record since the 2009 season.
With four-straight wins, No. 37 Patrick Kawka moved up five spots in the national ITA polls. Sophomore Keaton Cullimore is riding a six-match win streak at the No. 4 singles position.
The Gaels (8-8, 3-0 WCC) are currently tied with BYU for first place in the conference. Saint Mary’s holds a 2-7 away record, including a recent loss to No. 49 Stanford.
BYU next hits the road to face Boise State on April 6 at 1 p.m. MDT.
Aaron Sorenson is the tennis sports information director at BYU.
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Video: Former USU running back Robert...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 116
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 49
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45