BYU tennis: men's tennis hosts its last home match of the season
PROVO, Utah – In its last home match of the season, the No. 40 BYU men’s tennis team welcomes Saint Mary’s to the BYU Outdoor Tennis Courts on Saturday at noon MDT.
The Cougars (14-4, 3-0 West Coast Conference) have a perfect record at home and boast a 45-2 home record since the 2009 season.
With four-straight wins, No. 37 Patrick Kawka moved up five spots in the national ITA polls. Sophomore Keaton Cullimore is riding a six-match win streak at the No. 4 singles position.
The Gaels (8-8, 3-0 WCC) are currently tied with BYU for first place in the conference. Saint Mary’s holds a 2-7 away record, including a recent loss to No. 49 Stanford.
BYU next hits the road to face Boise State on April 6 at 1 p.m. MDT.
Aaron Sorenson is the tennis sports information director at BYU.
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Doug Robinson: Peyton Manning sells out for...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- Utah football: Delshawn McClellon announces...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Gordon Hayward's buzzer-beater extends Jazz...
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former... 34
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 32
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 25
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22