BYU tennis: men's tennis hosts its last home match of the season
PROVO, Utah – In its last home match of the season, the No. 40 BYU men’s tennis team welcomes Saint Mary’s to the BYU Outdoor Tennis Courts on Saturday at noon MDT.
The Cougars (14-4, 3-0 West Coast Conference) have a perfect record at home and boast a 45-2 home record since the 2009 season.
With four-straight wins, No. 37 Patrick Kawka moved up five spots in the national ITA polls. Sophomore Keaton Cullimore is riding a six-match win streak at the No. 4 singles position.
The Gaels (8-8, 3-0 WCC) are currently tied with BYU for first place in the conference. Saint Mary’s holds a 2-7 away record, including a recent loss to No. 49 Stanford.
BYU next hits the road to face Boise State on April 6 at 1 p.m. MDT.
Aaron Sorenson is the tennis sports information director at BYU.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37