BYU tennis: men's tennis hosts its last home match of the season
PROVO, Utah – In its last home match of the season, the No. 40 BYU men’s tennis team welcomes Saint Mary’s to the BYU Outdoor Tennis Courts on Saturday at noon MDT.
The Cougars (14-4, 3-0 West Coast Conference) have a perfect record at home and boast a 45-2 home record since the 2009 season.
With four-straight wins, No. 37 Patrick Kawka moved up five spots in the national ITA polls. Sophomore Keaton Cullimore is riding a six-match win streak at the No. 4 singles position.
The Gaels (8-8, 3-0 WCC) are currently tied with BYU for first place in the conference. Saint Mary’s holds a 2-7 away record, including a recent loss to No. 49 Stanford.
BYU next hits the road to face Boise State on April 6 at 1 p.m. MDT.
Aaron Sorenson is the tennis sports information director at BYU.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 81
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 20
- Utes have a lot of depth on the... 18
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 18