The Utah Jazz earned a second successive victory Wednesday night, beating the Phoenix Suns 103-88.
It was a big night for the starters, four of whom hit double figures for points, and one, Mo Williams, who had 10 assists. Gordon Hayward and Al Jefferson both scored 25 on the night.
The Jazz shot 52 percent from the field as it kept the lead throughout the majority of the game.
This was another crucial home win for Utah, which has struggled since the All Star break. The team is now 36-36 for the season.
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- No. 21 BYU faces opportunistic, upset-minded...
- Dick Harmon: Fredette family discusses...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- College football: Utes wrap up...
- High school football: Royals rock Grizzlies...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33