The Utah Jazz earned a second successive victory Wednesday night, beating the Phoenix Suns 103-88.
It was a big night for the starters, four of whom hit double figures for points, and one, Mo Williams, who had 10 assists. Gordon Hayward and Al Jefferson both scored 25 on the night.
The Jazz shot 52 percent from the field as it kept the lead throughout the majority of the game.
This was another crucial home win for Utah, which has struggled since the All Star break. The team is now 36-36 for the season.
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Brad Rock: Utah's Travis Wilson needs another...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- BYU's Arellano makes big impact in win over...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 109
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 80
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 50
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33