The Utah Jazz earned a second successive victory Wednesday night, beating the Phoenix Suns 103-88.
It was a big night for the starters, four of whom hit double figures for points, and one, Mo Williams, who had 10 assists. Gordon Hayward and Al Jefferson both scored 25 on the night.
The Jazz shot 52 percent from the field as it kept the lead throughout the majority of the game.
This was another crucial home win for Utah, which has struggled since the All Star break. The team is now 36-36 for the season.
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- Jimmer Fredette trying to keep his head up as...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- BYU's senior day emotional for Cougar coach...
- Dick Harmon: Regardless of circusmtances,...
- Brad Rock: Arizona teaches Utes about waiting
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 118
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 116
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utes still have outside chance at... 37
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 36
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 34
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 30
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21