The Utah Jazz earned a second successive victory Wednesday night, beating the Phoenix Suns 103-88.
It was a big night for the starters, four of whom hit double figures for points, and one, Mo Williams, who had 10 assists. Gordon Hayward and Al Jefferson both scored 25 on the night.
The Jazz shot 52 percent from the field as it kept the lead throughout the majority of the game.
This was another crucial home win for Utah, which has struggled since the All Star break. The team is now 36-36 for the season.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- Utah football: Quarterback Kendal Thompson...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20