The Utah Jazz earned a second successive victory Wednesday night, beating the Phoenix Suns 103-88.
It was a big night for the starters, four of whom hit double figures for points, and one, Mo Williams, who had 10 assists. Gordon Hayward and Al Jefferson both scored 25 on the night.
The Jazz shot 52 percent from the field as it kept the lead throughout the majority of the game.
This was another crucial home win for Utah, which has struggled since the All Star break. The team is now 36-36 for the season.
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest for...
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's...
- Morning links: Utah coaching job ranked; NFL...
- Too many turnovers, not enough baskets... 114
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 87
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 80
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 53
- Utah falls to No. 13 in AP poll;... 42
- Dick Harmon: Putting Haws' impending... 37
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 28