PLEASANT GROVE — The city's cleanup days will be Saturday, April 13, through Saturday April 20, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Pleasant Grove City Rodeo Grounds.
Cleanup days are scheduled to help residents dispose of their garbage from their yard and home. Residents can bring trash to the rodeo grounds by entering off of 700 S. 250 West and drive into the back side.
Residents should place refuse in the appropriate Dumpsters. There will be a city employee on hand to assist in the process.
No hazardous materials, paint, tires, concrete, televisions, computers, electronics or chemicals will be accepted. Green waste must be clean with no garbage mixed in with it. There will be no dumping before or after hours.
In conjunction with the city cleanup, Utah County is sponsoring a Hazardous Waste Day on April 13 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Provo Towne Center west parking lot. More information can be found at www.utahcountyonline.org.
For questions, call Pleasant Grove City Public Works Department at 801-785-2941.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Teen who spends his nights taking care of his...
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Oldest giraffe in North America dies at Hogle...
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 101
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9