PLEASANT GROVE — The city's cleanup days will be Saturday, April 13, through Saturday April 20, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Pleasant Grove City Rodeo Grounds.
Cleanup days are scheduled to help residents dispose of their garbage from their yard and home. Residents can bring trash to the rodeo grounds by entering off of 700 S. 250 West and drive into the back side.
Residents should place refuse in the appropriate Dumpsters. There will be a city employee on hand to assist in the process.
No hazardous materials, paint, tires, concrete, televisions, computers, electronics or chemicals will be accepted. Green waste must be clean with no garbage mixed in with it. There will be no dumping before or after hours.
In conjunction with the city cleanup, Utah County is sponsoring a Hazardous Waste Day on April 13 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Provo Towne Center west parking lot. More information can be found at www.utahcountyonline.org.
For questions, call Pleasant Grove City Public Works Department at 801-785-2941.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Woman stole van, but returned after finding...
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 45
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 28
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 23
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18