PLEASANT GROVE — The city's cleanup days will be Saturday, April 13, through Saturday April 20, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Pleasant Grove City Rodeo Grounds.
Cleanup days are scheduled to help residents dispose of their garbage from their yard and home. Residents can bring trash to the rodeo grounds by entering off of 700 S. 250 West and drive into the back side.
Residents should place refuse in the appropriate Dumpsters. There will be a city employee on hand to assist in the process.
No hazardous materials, paint, tires, concrete, televisions, computers, electronics or chemicals will be accepted. Green waste must be clean with no garbage mixed in with it. There will be no dumping before or after hours.
In conjunction with the city cleanup, Utah County is sponsoring a Hazardous Waste Day on April 13 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Provo Towne Center west parking lot. More information can be found at www.utahcountyonline.org.
For questions, call Pleasant Grove City Public Works Department at 801-785-2941.
- Smithfield teen makes Valentine's Day special...
- Scalia's death leaves major void in high...
- France bestows highest honor on Utah veteran
- Giant Kennecott dump trucks are sporting an...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain from...
- Race heating up as congressional Democrats...
- Logan man killed in Idaho car crash
- 3 seriously injured in multi-vehicle crash on...
- Utah delegation urges Obama to refrain... 40
- Manti man indicted in Oregon... 36
- Scalia's death leaves major void in... 35
- IRS raids properties with possible... 21
- Lee, Stewart urge action on behalf of... 18
- State: EPA didn't clue in Utah on San... 12
- Summit County wants rewrite of Bishop's... 11
- Race heating up as congressional... 10