PLEASANT GROVE — The city's cleanup days will be Saturday, April 13, through Saturday April 20, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Pleasant Grove City Rodeo Grounds.
Cleanup days are scheduled to help residents dispose of their garbage from their yard and home. Residents can bring trash to the rodeo grounds by entering off of 700 S. 250 West and drive into the back side.
Residents should place refuse in the appropriate Dumpsters. There will be a city employee on hand to assist in the process.
No hazardous materials, paint, tires, concrete, televisions, computers, electronics or chemicals will be accepted. Green waste must be clean with no garbage mixed in with it. There will be no dumping before or after hours.
In conjunction with the city cleanup, Utah County is sponsoring a Hazardous Waste Day on April 13 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Provo Towne Center west parking lot. More information can be found at www.utahcountyonline.org.
For questions, call Pleasant Grove City Public Works Department at 801-785-2941.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17