PLEASANT GROVE — The city's cleanup days will be Saturday, April 13, through Saturday April 20, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Pleasant Grove City Rodeo Grounds.
Cleanup days are scheduled to help residents dispose of their garbage from their yard and home. Residents can bring trash to the rodeo grounds by entering off of 700 S. 250 West and drive into the back side.
Residents should place refuse in the appropriate Dumpsters. There will be a city employee on hand to assist in the process.
No hazardous materials, paint, tires, concrete, televisions, computers, electronics or chemicals will be accepted. Green waste must be clean with no garbage mixed in with it. There will be no dumping before or after hours.
In conjunction with the city cleanup, Utah County is sponsoring a Hazardous Waste Day on April 13 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Provo Towne Center west parking lot. More information can be found at www.utahcountyonline.org.
For questions, call Pleasant Grove City Public Works Department at 801-785-2941.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19