BYU football: Top 10 developments of spring practice
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PROVO — Each spring practice session includes many key developments in preparation for the coming season.
Most of the news is good during any team's practice session, but there are occasional bad news items that creep up. Injuries, fatigue and player role issues regularly pop up during spring camp, and the BYU Cougars have been no exception this year so far.
Fans will only know whether or not most of the ills that plagued BYU football last season are resolved come August, but in the mean time, a number of interesting headlines have emerged from the gridiron in Provo. Most of these headlines bode well for the BYU faithful, while others do not.
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule difficult...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 108
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 43
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20