BYU football: Top 10 developments of spring practice
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PROVO — Each spring practice session includes many key developments in preparation for the coming season.
Most of the news is good during any team's practice session, but there are occasional bad news items that creep up. Injuries, fatigue and player role issues regularly pop up during spring camp, and the BYU Cougars have been no exception this year so far.
Fans will only know whether or not most of the ills that plagued BYU football last season are resolved come August, but in the mean time, a number of interesting headlines have emerged from the gridiron in Provo. Most of these headlines bode well for the BYU faithful, while others do not.
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- The 2014 Heisman Trophy tracker
- Rock On: Utah, please play Idaho State annually
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- Texas will be without starting QB, center for...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 67
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 34
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28