BYU football: Top 10 developments of spring practice
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PROVO — Each spring practice session includes many key developments in preparation for the coming season.
Most of the news is good during any team's practice session, but there are occasional bad news items that creep up. Injuries, fatigue and player role issues regularly pop up during spring camp, and the BYU Cougars have been no exception this year so far.
Fans will only know whether or not most of the ills that plagued BYU football last season are resolved come August, but in the mean time, a number of interesting headlines have emerged from the gridiron in Provo. Most of these headlines bode well for the BYU faithful, while others do not.
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- BYU football: A look at the Cougars' schedule...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utah football notes: Paul makes quite a splash
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- BYU football report card: Special teams...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 127
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 81
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 58
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 52
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33