BYU football: Top 10 developments of spring practice
Kristin Murphy, Deseret News
PROVO — Each spring practice session includes many key developments in preparation for the coming season.
Most of the news is good during any team's practice session, but there are occasional bad news items that creep up. Injuries, fatigue and player role issues regularly pop up during spring camp, and the BYU Cougars have been no exception this year so far.
Fans will only know whether or not most of the ills that plagued BYU football last season are resolved come August, but in the mean time, a number of interesting headlines have emerged from the gridiron in Provo. Most of these headlines bode well for the BYU faithful, while others do not.
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being forced out...
- Amy Donaldson: South Jordan mom eyes Boston...
- Brad Rock: Silence is the wrong approach for...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Bingham nearly topples undefeated Florida...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point range...
- Meet the 21 Utah ties on the NFL playoff rosters
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Source: Kyle Whittingham not being... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 41
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 38
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look... 21
- Dick Harmon: BYU starters lose 3-point... 15
- Pangos, Wiltjer lead Gonzaga to victory... 13