Here's a look at the remaining schedules for the four teams fighting for the No. 8 spot in the Western Conference playoffs:
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
Home games (6): Dallas, Memphis, New Orleans, Golden State, San Antonio, Houston.
Road games (5): Minnesota, Milwaukee, Sacramento, Clippers, Portland.
Foes .500 or better: 6.
Home games (7): Phoenix, Brooklyn, Portland, Denver, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Minnesota.
Road games (4): Portland, Golden State, Minnesota, Memphis.
Foes .500 or better: 5.
Home games (7): L.A. Clippers, Indiana, Chicago, Phoenix, Denver, Memphis, New Orleans.
Road games (5): L.A. Clippers, Denver, Sacramento, Portland, New Orleans.
Foes .500 or better: 7.
PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS
Home games (8): Brooklyn, Utah, Memphis, Houston, Dallas, L.A. Lakers, Oklahoma City, Golden State.
Road games (4): Golden State, Utah, Denver, L.A. Clippers.
Foes .500 or better: 9.
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- David Stockton, son of John, saves the day...
- Basketball bonds: Hoops have tied Utah star...
- High school boys basketball: Underdog...
- Dick Harmon: Kyle Collinsworth's career game...
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 67
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 57
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26