USU tennis: Aggies hit the road to Boise for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State men's tennis will hit the road to Boise, Idaho, to take on UC Santa Barbara and Boise State in back-to-back dual matches. The Aggies will compete Wednesday, Mar. 27, with UC Santa Barbara and Thursday, Mar. 28, with Boise State. Both matches are scheduled for a 1 p.m. MT start time.
Utah State is currently 5-7 overall for the spring season and 0-1 in Western Athletic Conference play. Leading the Aggies this weekend will be senior Sven Poslusny, who is currently 8-3 in the No. 1 singles position. Junior Fredrik Peterson is currently 6-6 overall in singles play for the spring season, and sophomore Matt Sweet is sitting at 5-6 in singles action. In doubles action, Poslusny and Sweet are currently 3-1 in the first position, while Peterson and sophomore partner Sean Levesque are 5-2 in the second position.
After this weekend, USU will travel to Ogden to take on in-state rival Weber State on Wednesday, Apr. 3. In the first match up this season, Utah State came away with a 4-3 win.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Rock On: Jabari's guide to Utah
- Rudy Gobert made Suns pay for Foul-A-Frenchie...
- Utes drop heartbreaker at Oregon State,... 103
- Morning links: Grading the BYU, Utah... 84
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to... 67
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired... 33
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to... 28
- Cougars regrouping, going back on the... 24
- Defense, rebounding, big second half... 22
- Brad Rock: No BYU, but no regrets for... 22