USU tennis: Aggies hit the road to Boise for back-to-back dual matches
Utah State men's tennis will hit the road to Boise, Idaho, to take on UC Santa Barbara and Boise State in back-to-back dual matches. The Aggies will compete Wednesday, Mar. 27, with UC Santa Barbara and Thursday, Mar. 28, with Boise State. Both matches are scheduled for a 1 p.m. MT start time.
Utah State is currently 5-7 overall for the spring season and 0-1 in Western Athletic Conference play. Leading the Aggies this weekend will be senior Sven Poslusny, who is currently 8-3 in the No. 1 singles position. Junior Fredrik Peterson is currently 6-6 overall in singles play for the spring season, and sophomore Matt Sweet is sitting at 5-6 in singles action. In doubles action, Poslusny and Sweet are currently 3-1 in the first position, while Peterson and sophomore partner Sean Levesque are 5-2 in the second position.
After this weekend, USU will travel to Ogden to take on in-state rival Weber State on Wednesday, Apr. 3. In the first match up this season, Utah State came away with a 4-3 win.
Doug Hoffman is the assistant athletic director for Utah State University Athletic Media Relations.
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Defending champ Serena Williams at Wimbledon...
- Chile wins 2nd straight Copa America title as...
- Messi's retirement from Argentina could hurt...
- Most common names of NBA players this season
- Injured Lochte plows ahead in 200 free at US...
- Djokovic beat James Ward to open bid for 5th...
- Durant, Anthony lead US Olympic basketball team
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 79
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 63
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 59
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 51
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 44
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day 30
- Who will be BYU's starting quarterback?... 24
- Utah football: Williams, McCormick... 21