Ravell Call, Deseret News
RIVERTON — The Easter Bunny, the Salt Lake County Sheriff's office and Unified Police Department on Tuesday visited Kauri Sue Hamilton School, a school for students with severe multiple disabilities, to spread Easter cheer.
The law enforcement officers are participating in a nationwide program at Easter when gifts are delivered to children with special needs. The goal of the National Sheriffs' Association is to reach as many children as possible across the entire nation in cooperation with The Easter Bunny Inc., a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide a visit from the Easter Bunny bringing joy and comfort to children across the United States.
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- How the tech industry grew a rural Utah town...
- Primary Children's Hospital chaplains laugh,...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 71
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 34
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rep. Love hosts poverty discussion with... 18