Ravell Call, Deseret News
RIVERTON — The Easter Bunny, the Salt Lake County Sheriff's office and Unified Police Department on Tuesday visited Kauri Sue Hamilton School, a school for students with severe multiple disabilities, to spread Easter cheer.
The law enforcement officers are participating in a nationwide program at Easter when gifts are delivered to children with special needs. The goal of the National Sheriffs' Association is to reach as many children as possible across the entire nation in cooperation with The Easter Bunny Inc., a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide a visit from the Easter Bunny bringing joy and comfort to children across the United States.
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17
- PacSun pulls T-shirt from shelves after... 15