Ravell Call, Deseret News
RIVERTON — The Easter Bunny, the Salt Lake County Sheriff's office and Unified Police Department on Tuesday visited Kauri Sue Hamilton School, a school for students with severe multiple disabilities, to spread Easter cheer.
The law enforcement officers are participating in a nationwide program at Easter when gifts are delivered to children with special needs. The goal of the National Sheriffs' Association is to reach as many children as possible across the entire nation in cooperation with The Easter Bunny Inc., a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide a visit from the Easter Bunny bringing joy and comfort to children across the United States.
- Precedents — and exceptions — to...
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Small group of Ordain Women supporters gather...
- The truth about addiction
- Man injured in police shooting identified
- Missing 18-month-old Layton boy found...
- 'Teacherpreneur,' a new role in the world of...
- Hatch calls shutting down government... 68
- Chaffetz expected to announce he's... 49
- Federal judge halts Herbert directive... 39
- New Medicaid expansion plan unveiled to... 27
- Is convicted killer innocent? Group... 24
- Gun control laws won't stop mass... 24
- Herbert, other governors slam federal... 20
- Woman said she felt protected in ordeal... 19