Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
With four track meets taking place across the state last week, including the 30-team Pine View Invitational, heres the debut listing of the top 10 individual performances list for the 2013 track & field season at UHSAA sanctioned events.
Individuals are only listed once if they have multiple top-10 results in the same event.
With four more major meets on tap this week (Davis District Championships, Desert Peak Invite, Cache-Box Invite and UVU High School Invite), there will likely be major shake-ups in the top performances list next week.
Note for coaches, if one of your athletes has a top-10 performance that isnt listed, please contact prep editor James Edward at email@example.com.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45