Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
With four track meets taking place across the state last week, including the 30-team Pine View Invitational, heres the debut listing of the top 10 individual performances list for the 2013 track & field season at UHSAA sanctioned events.
Individuals are only listed once if they have multiple top-10 results in the same event.
With four more major meets on tap this week (Davis District Championships, Desert Peak Invite, Cache-Box Invite and UVU High School Invite), there will likely be major shake-ups in the top performances list next week.
Note for coaches, if one of your athletes has a top-10 performance that isnt listed, please contact prep editor James Edward at email@example.com.
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- Heisman Trophy tracker, week 5: Taysom Hill...
- Dick Harmon: NFL's Goodell seeks out Ty...
- Ranking the starting point guards in the NBA...
- BYU players endured tougher-than-usual...
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured in-state game'
- Opportunity lost: Utes squander lead,... 291
- BYU takes advantage of the bye week,... 93
- Things won't get any easier for... 81
- For BYU, Utah State is 'featured... 57
- Brad Rock: Guaranteed wins don't exist... 54
- Quarterback Travis Wilson, Utes... 44
- Dick Harmon: Undefeated BYU is on... 39
- Mike Leach, the most interesting man in... 37