Scott G Winterton, Deseret News
With four track meets taking place across the state last week, including the 30-team Pine View Invitational, heres the debut listing of the top 10 individual performances list for the 2013 track & field season at UHSAA sanctioned events.
Individuals are only listed once if they have multiple top-10 results in the same event.
With four more major meets on tap this week (Davis District Championships, Desert Peak Invite, Cache-Box Invite and UVU High School Invite), there will likely be major shake-ups in the top performances list next week.
Note for coaches, if one of your athletes has a top-10 performance that isnt listed, please contact prep editor James Edward at email@example.com.
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Live streams: 1A volleyball tournament...
- Felt's Facts, playoff edition: Newcomers,...
- Ranking the starting centers in the NBA from...
- Langi making an impact at linebacker for BYU
- Middle Tennessee excited about home game...
- Utah Jazz get blown out by Dallas 120-102
- Mormons in the rodeo: LDS competitors find...
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 59
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 56
- High school football: State tournament... 54
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve... 49
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the... 34
- BYU men, women both picked to finish... 32