DRAPER — The city, in partnership with the Utah Department of Transportation, is conducting a study to evaluate improvements to 1300 East between Pioneer Road and 13200 South.
Potential improvements include curb, gutter and sidewalk, center turn lane, bike lane and shoulder, park strip, and improved drainage. Improvements will be evaluated to determine potential impacts.
Additional information will be available at a public open house Thursday, April 11, from 5-7 p.m. at Draper City Hall, 1020 Pioneer Road.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7