SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on Kymber D. Housley, who was recently appointed as a judge to the 1st District Court to replace Judge Clint S. Judkins, who retired Feb. 1.
Those who desire to comment should contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 5. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number, and mailing address.
The Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee will hold a public hearing regarding Housley’s nomination on Tuesday, April 9. The committee will issue its recommendation to the full Senate prior to a final confirmation vote.
The 1st Judicial District covers Box Elder, Cache, and Rich Counties.
- UDOT announces road project schedule for 2015
- Prison Relocation Commission ready to dial...
- Eagle Mountain man killed in alleged domestic...
- Can you name your U.S. Representative? See...
- Hope in a crisis: School, community leaders...
- Becky Lockhart remembered on Rare Disease Day...
- Want to land your dream job? 4 must-do things
- Educators call for funding, legislation to...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks... 266
- Gov. Herbert increases pressure on... 52
- Illinois professor could help Utah... 43
- House Speaker Greg Hughes kills hopes... 34
- Utah Senate rejects delay to Count My... 19
- Lawmakers consider academic turnaround... 17
- Some GOP House members disagree with... 16
- Hope in a crisis: School, community... 16