SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on Kymber D. Housley, who was recently appointed as a judge to the 1st District Court to replace Judge Clint S. Judkins, who retired Feb. 1.
Those who desire to comment should contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 5. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number, and mailing address.
The Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee will hold a public hearing regarding Housley’s nomination on Tuesday, April 9. The committee will issue its recommendation to the full Senate prior to a final confirmation vote.
The 1st Judicial District covers Box Elder, Cache, and Rich Counties.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Roy home destroyed in fire
- Man shot by roommate in Holladay, police say
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena... 12
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 8
- Brother, sister hugged each other as... 8
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7
- Audit of embattled S.L. County... 7