SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on Kymber D. Housley, who was recently appointed as a judge to the 1st District Court to replace Judge Clint S. Judkins, who retired Feb. 1.
Those who desire to comment should contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 5. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number, and mailing address.
The Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee will hold a public hearing regarding Housley’s nomination on Tuesday, April 9. The committee will issue its recommendation to the full Senate prior to a final confirmation vote.
The 1st Judicial District covers Box Elder, Cache, and Rich Counties.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17