SALT LAKE CITY — The Utah Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee is seeking public comment on Kymber D. Housley, who was recently appointed as a judge to the 1st District Court to replace Judge Clint S. Judkins, who retired Feb. 1.
Those who desire to comment should contact Mike Christensen at the Office of Legislative Research and General Counsel, Utah State Capitol Campus, House Building, Suite W210, P.O. Box 145210, Salt Lake City, UT 84114-5210, by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 5. All statements should include the respondent’s name, telephone number, and mailing address.
The Senate Judicial Confirmation Committee will hold a public hearing regarding Housley’s nomination on Tuesday, April 9. The committee will issue its recommendation to the full Senate prior to a final confirmation vote.
The 1st Judicial District covers Box Elder, Cache, and Rich Counties.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama administration...
- Photos: Students get a jump on the Memorial...
- West Valley man faces 31 charges in alleged...
- Teacher on leave after telling students to...
- Vehicle hits, kills man assessing his crashed...
- UTA hikes fees for public records
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 107
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 19
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Sen. Hatch set to tour Utah's national... 14
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9