SALT LAKE CITY — The managing editor of Forbes magazine will speak on ramifications of a "seismic shift" in journalism at the Utah Technology Council.
Tom Post will present the message that businesses need to change the way they communicate with the media due to the seismic shift in journalism that has taken place the last several years. In addition, according to Post, business owners need to be aware that every industry is vulnerable because of this shift and need to understand it in order to thrive in the new business environment and economy.
The UTC's annual members’ meeting will be on April 12 from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Grand America Hotel, 555 S. Main. To register for the event, visit: www.utahtech.org/utc_events/Annual_Members_Meeting.aspx.
Also at the meeting, the UTC will elect board members and trustees and celebrate achievements from the last 12 months. Peer awards will also be given and the UTC will also give Legislator of the Year awards to Utah legislators who have provided key support to Utah’s various technology sectors in the 2013 legislative session.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- WestJet airline video goes viral as Santa...
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch: Once...
- Young adults are faced with risky decision to...
- University of Utah Health Care's AirMed puts...
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and Canada
- 2 financial goals you should revisit every year
- Utah website designed to make sending...
- The American Dream is still alive for... 11
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing... 11
- System failure to blame for delayed... 9
- Leavitt stresses importance of allies,... 8
- Young adults are faced with risky... 4
- WestJet airline video goes viral as... 3
- Companies make CEO changes in U.S. and... 3
- The Grand America and the Flower Patch:... 3