SALT LAKE CITY — The managing editor of Forbes magazine will speak on ramifications of a "seismic shift" in journalism at the Utah Technology Council.
Tom Post will present the message that businesses need to change the way they communicate with the media due to the seismic shift in journalism that has taken place the last several years. In addition, according to Post, business owners need to be aware that every industry is vulnerable because of this shift and need to understand it in order to thrive in the new business environment and economy.
The UTC's annual members’ meeting will be on April 12 from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Grand America Hotel, 555 S. Main. To register for the event, visit: www.utahtech.org/utc_events/Annual_Members_Meeting.aspx.
Also at the meeting, the UTC will elect board members and trustees and celebrate achievements from the last 12 months. Peer awards will also be given and the UTC will also give Legislator of the Year awards to Utah legislators who have provided key support to Utah’s various technology sectors in the 2013 legislative session.
- Lawsuit accuses state of illegally pursuing...
- Chinatown Supermarket opens in South Salt Lake
- 9 startup companies perfect for your family
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4 percent in...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via online...
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529 plan
- Consumer index climbs to record level in Utah
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 20
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't leave an estate... 13
- U.S. economy grows at scorching 4... 12
- San Diego Comic-Con tells Salt Lake... 12
- BYU grad strikes gold teaching via... 12
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't touch that 529... 8
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8